Extended swingarm for FZX700?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elimax

Reaction score
Hi all:
I?m also restoring a 1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer and am interested in stretching the swingarm by 6?. So, I have two questions:
1) Do any of you know of a reputable company or person who can extend the swingarm?
2) Failing that, do any of you know of a company that would make a custom swingarm for this pretty obscure bike?
Thanks very much!
Elimax

I have an 8" arm currently on our street/drag fazer (1029cc). I would consider selling it on exchange for your stock arm or we can build you a 6" over arm. The 8" arm we have also has a bottle mount and is even sealed inside for air shifter use.

I wouldn't actually mind selling the whole bike but it will sell just fine with a stock arm. I would put it on and put back on the slick we were using along with the wheelie bar. I would even consider selling you the current suspension setup which has FZR600 front and rear wheels (you get radial tires that way).

I've got a ton of stuff for these bikes lol. Even a spare 1029cc engine that we are waiting for a potential customer or we will put it together for a spare engine for the Fazer we have.

Sean Morley

Back