Finally done

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job, but it looks like a scale model in front of that car.

Seven months, that's OK for a turn-around, is it an '85? I don't see the embossed VMax on the side covers, so I'm thinking perhaps an '86. I see you added four-piston R1/R6 brake calipers and larger rotors, a good move.

I found a new riding shirt for you.

Smurf shirt-Grumpy.png
VMax 1985-before.pngVMax 1985-after.png

Last edited:
If your seat foam and pan is in decent shape, you should be able to get it reupholstered somewhere around you. You can also look for a replacement seat cover on ebay or elsewhere online. Sean Morley also offers seat work [email protected] including foam optimization, adding/removing it, changing the density, etc. There is always buying a used one, many members sell-off parts they swapped-out of use. Check our 'for-sale' threads.

If your seat foam and pan is in decent shape, you should be able to get it reupholstered somewhere around you. You can also look for a replacement seat cover on ebay or elsewhere online. Sean Morley also offers seat work [email protected] including foam optimization, adding/removing it, changing the density, etc. There is always buying a used one, many members sell-off parts they swapped-out of use. Check our 'for-sale' threads.
Luckily it is just the seat cover. I talked to Sean a few months ago about a seat when I bought the brake lines from him. I'm just not sure which way I want to go yet. I'll probably just get a seat cover off ebay and save the money for a new boost controller

Back