Flasher

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty72

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting an electronic flasher that will allow LEDs all the way around with no load equalizers. I know its under the left scoop but has anyone replaced theirs? Is it two wire or three, or is it built into the other electronics somehow. thanks for any addvice!!

I'm thinking about getting an electronic flasher that will allow LEDs all the way around with no load equalizers. I know its under the left scoop but has anyone replaced theirs? Is it two wire or three, or is it built into the other electronics somehow. thanks for any addvice!!

I know guys that have done that with their dual sport bikes. They replace their plug in flasher relay with one made for a car and it works well. I don't know of anyone that has done this with the Vmax, but it should work the same way. Maybe you can try it out and give us a report? :thumbs up:

+1 Sounds like a great mod. You would rule the school if you took pictures of it as you went along and write up a how to.

There is a flasher unit you can buy...don't remember the brand though. It's somewhere on the vmaxchat forums. You will lose the self cancelling function though.

Mark

Back