Found another picture of some of my Vmax's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
1653980_723518891015152_987221229_n.jpg

My 86 and 2002 ( I have to take another look, but I am pretty sure it was a 2002 ).

My dad is on the 86. Which for some reason has Dale Walker Exhaust, and I had the cans off it. Not sure why. And then I see the front fender is off the 02. Again I don't remember. I was probably changing tires or something and just hurried it back together before the end of the day or something.

My dad never rode a bike, so he is just posing in the picture. I wish he would have ridden with me.

Todd

Cool pic! So if dad never rode, what got you into motorcycles? Friends? Or just an adventurous spirit? :)

id say its an 02 or newer or at least had the newer forks. but the engine accents show an older engine

I didnt have that one long ( 2002 ). The 1986 was alot faster and rode better.

I just happened to like bikes. Over the years, I have collected and bought/sold, over 150 bikes. I ve owned just about everything I wanted as a kid and now as a bigger kid I want a few others.

If I had pictures of everything you guys would shit LOL!

Todd

picture.php
This is my first vmax its a 2002 with 6000 miles on it. I only got to ride it at daytona bike week for 6 days before i sold it.
Add to Group
Report Picture

Picture Added 11-27-2011 10:18 PM

Added by VMax-Mike
Picture URL​

BB Code​

Todd it was a lot of fun running a gen 1 vmax with you and i cant wait to see what happens this summer. I think im gonna get the windex out and clean my rearview mirror's. LOL :biglaugh:

That would be some kind of ninja move on your part riding your bike backwards so i could see your tail light in my mirror. :rofl_200:

Back