Frame Braces

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
Is Holeshot down? I'm saving for some frame braces and holeshot site isn't up. I RMS the only other vendor who makes these?

sean is getting ready to start making some cool double tube frame braces, seen a set in eureka springs, good quality, and i'am sure he will beat any one on price. (just gussing about the price)

Nah, I'm just embracing THEIR monkeys!

Mine's lying dormant hibernating with my bike in the Floridian heat..

Ahhhhh that is what you think:biglaugh: Not to give away our secrets, but imagine someone orders something and has you ship it to them, or bring it back to the US to drop ship. You might just take a sneak peek and see if you like what they bought. Then BAM, you order one too..... oh yeah, your Monkey is wide awake and subverting you all the time:punk:

I'm here until August 23rd, then off to Australia, then back here from September 24th.

Oh and I'll be in Amsterdam for a few days around the end November, 23-25th I think.

I'm here until August 23rd, then off to Australia, then back here from September 24th.

Oh and I'll be in Amsterdam for a few days around the end November, 23-25th I think.

sheeesh, you gotta get out more.... :rofl_200:

so nobody here has started fabbing these up yet?......really? i am looking for some but dont want to pay over 200 smackers for them...

A a couple of guys have fabricated frame braces, I think even Sean is working on a set. Jedi is a one that has made them if I remember correctly.:confused2:

Back