Gas tank vent hose

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Is that a filter thats screwed to the battery case box? Is it replaceable..mine seemed a little wet..i blew it out with air..just wondering if this is good enough

Im not sure if its a filter or not but its usually a bad idea to blow filters out with compressed air of any sort due to the chance it can and usually does tear the paper element.

That's the tip over valve attached to the vent hose attached to the tank vent line which has a tiny hole to allow for air to escape.

Leg bone to the thigh bone etc....

Sean

4G

yes I think you're right..roll over assembly..nothing blocking vent tubing except roll over assy had a bit of moisture/gas that came out. Will now test run again..checked all connections.don't see anything that would cause problems

SOB seems to be behaving now..did'nt do an extended test due to traffic..will see if i make it up there tomorrow without any problems.

The tiny hole is in the end of the tubing coming out of the tank. When you first look at the tank it will almost look like the line is solid. The hose has to be removed to see this of course.

Sean

Back