GEN2 Changing next year?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both links worked for me. If you use the http://www.starvmax.com/ link just click on "recent topics" under the "forum" header. Read through some of the topics and see if you would like to join.

Scott

They need to change it and fast ! I hear so much about the technology and research in this bke but yet with a 1700cc motor it is out dynoed by several other bikes. I continue to hear it was not designed to compete with others but yet most (majority) buy it to be a street strip king which it is not. How do you put so much into a bike to release it to be 150 lb heavier than a busa or zx1400, not to smart to me even if you did not build it to compete with them. They still did not get fuel capacity right but yet if you mention that to v max lovers they say its not meant to be a long distance bike , red light terror or 1/4 mile beast untill you mention a zx 1440 will smoke it then they say its not made to compete what gives. If you want a cruiser get one, if you want a v max to raise hell they need to build us one that will run with the best. Why can"t Yammy change it every so many years? Did they burn there brain cells out making it? Everyone else does with other bikes? Idiots! Gen 2 cost of bike plus what to get to run with bikes now = not very smart on Yammys part.

I think the Gen 2 will slowly just fade away, too much money, short on the top notch performance, and a real gas sucker. I find it surprising how many are for sale used.

I sat on a new 2010 today, liked it, but not gonna spend the money for it or stop at the gas station to fill it up about as often as a poor guy with an oversized Prostate has to piss.

What a shame.

O

I don't think it will fade away, but I do think a Gen III will be out faster than it took the Gen II to get here.

Back