Great deal on a Gen2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching this.... not too far away from me... damn I'm tempted.. wife would kill me!

I've been watching this.... not too far away from me... damn I'm tempted.. wife would kill me!

popcorn.gif

Wow.

I bet this guy has a "friend" waiting to ninja the bid if he doesn't get the price he is looking for.

Ebay was a good idea - but it's just changed to an online market instead of an actual auction.

I remember when it used to be all about the bidding. Now everyone sells their products on ebay - *just* under the cost of having it in a store.

If the cost is a lot lower then you could find in a store - then the shipping will be inflated to compensate.

I would like to know why Yamaha have bought out the 2010 model with no changes while the 09s arent holding value . But when you google the starvmax site you get 2009,2010,2011 models so are they bringing out another . :bang head:

Ya I found that really weird too.. If you want it let me know, I'll buy it for you and you can pick it up and send the $$. :clapping:

What I want and what I get are two different things :rofl_200:
Thanks for the offer though. You da Man.

I would like to know why Yamaha have bought out the 2010 model with no changes while the 09s arent holding value . But when you google the starvmax site you get 2009,2010,2011 models so are they bringing out another . :bang head:

With these if they are being released no wonder the 09 owners are freaking out over their loss in value . :bang head:

Latest posts

Back