Greetings from China

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Over here for a couple of weeks, I've been about 5 times previously so it's not really a new experience, however there's always some different types of transport which interests me every time.
I'll update some pictures along the way.

Stuff is really cheap here and particularly if you're from the U.S. your dollar will go a long way. I'll be taking back a pile of goodies back to N.Z.

Attachments

• 005 (Medium).jpg
    005 (Medium).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 48
Is the economy going as wild there as we hear it is? News sound like they've become better at capitolism than we ever were. What a twist if it's really true.:bang head:

Is the economy going as wild there as we hear it is? News sound like they've become better at capitolism than we ever were. What a twist if it's really true.:bang head:

China's economy is on the move that's for sure. Because of it's size, it will take a long time to reach it's potential.

Found something close in power to the Vmax today. The owner has fitted TBoost
to it to handle the tricky traffic conditions!

Attachments

• 018 (Medium).jpg
    018 (Medium).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 28
China's economy is on the move that's for sure. Because of it's size, it will take a long time to reach it's potential.

Found something close in power to the Vmax today. The owner has fitted TBoost
to it to handle the tricky traffic conditions!

I hear they have real cheap price containers over there if you go over your baggage limit ...... :clapping:

Been riding the father inlaws electric bike around the place.
Doesn't quite have the acceleration as the Max but it gets the job done and it costs nothing to run.
Included another few different looking forms of transport.

Attachments

• 002 (Medium).jpg
    002 (Medium).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 005 (Medium).jpg
    005 (Medium).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 022 (Medium).jpg
    022 (Medium).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 001 (Medium).jpg
    001 (Medium).jpg