Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh shit. i saw this earlier and forgot to post def happy bday G!

I hope you're having a Happy Birthday G, wherever yer at!
:th_image003::th_SmileyBoobs::th_party33::party::icon_jook::icon_jook::icon_jook::th_drink::icon_jook::icon_jook::icon_jook:

:th_image003::th_SmileyBoobs::th_party33::party::icon_jook::icon_jook::icon_jook::th_drink::icon_jook::icon_jook::icon_jook:

Just popped one open in your honor G!!!

Thank you my friends thank you!

I had the most amazing Bday here in Perth. My luverly girlie booked us a scooter (full power 50cc 2-seater yay ;-) and we rode it along the indian ocean to a fantastic lunch caf? on the beach. Then rode back to the hire place in Fremantle to dump the scoot, walked to the Little Creatures brewery and proceeded to get rather merry on their wicked signature Pale Ale while munching their just as amazing 'frites'.

Crawled home to the best bday shag ever (3rd of the day lol) now that was what I call a memorable Bday!

And the best thing? I just turned 38, again :rofl_200:

I had the most amazing Bday here in Perth. My luverly girlie booked us a scooter (full power 50cc 2-seater yay ;-) and we rode it along the indian ocean to a fantastic lunch caf? on the beach. Then rode back to the hire place in Fremantle to dump the scoot, walked to the Little Creatures brewery and proceeded to get rather merry on their wicked signature Pale Ale while munching their just as amazing 'frites'.

Crawled home to the best bday shag ever (3rd of the day lol) now that was what I call a memorable Bday!

Good to see you had an awesome day , many happy returns .:clapping:

LOL... that's sounds like you a great day G! :punk: I'll bet you can't wait for next years!

:th_SmileyBoobs::th_SmileyBoobs::th_SmileyBoobs: Happy Birthday Tim!!! :th_SmileyBoobs::th_SmileyBoobs::th_SmileyBoobs:

yeah......I had a couple or 12 last night......:biglaugh:

Now I am at work:damn angry:

You fruitcakes missed my birthday, I'm gonna go eat worms.

Back