Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes Brian, I got you the best stripper a college student could afford.

stripper.gif

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! I had quite the night, I got to work on Redbone some more!
Oh and KJ, thanks for the thought, but you really shouldn't have gone to all that trouble.

WHAT I REALLY MEAN, I REALLY WISH YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO ALL THAT TROUBLE!
THIS SHOULD SOOTH EVERYONES EYES!

Attachments

• avatar_sexy_antonella_trapani_84UNm8b.thumb.gif
    avatar_sexy_antonella_trapani_84UNm8b.thumb.gif
    674.3 KB · Views: 16
CRAP!!!!!

I missed it....:damn angry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDBONE:clapping::clapping::worthy::worthy::clapping::clapping:

:happybday:Happy birthday Turboman! Hope you have a good one Jeff!:happybday:
:band::th_party33::icon_jook::party::icon_jook::th_party33::band:

Happy Birthday Sean:banana::thumbs up::th_party33:

I was going to tell you Happy b day as I handed you the check last night but I as usual forgot:rofl_200:

Have an Awesome day!!!

Geee everyone forgot it is mine too:confused2: LOL!!!!!!! I am old enough I am trying to skip birthdays now...

haha sorry about that bro, i never check it i just chime in on whoever starts the happy b-days for the day. either way happy birthday jim! u got the best present ever with toxic coming back!

haha sorry about that bro, i never check it i just chime in on whoever starts the happy b-days for the day. either way happy birthday jim! u got the best present ever with toxic coming back!

LOL, was just bustin some chops:biglaugh: Yeppers, Toxic will be home tonight and Redbone will be there to help me assemble and test it tomorrow. WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back