Harley dealers will not be able to sell merchandise with Confederate Flag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAN Red Skinned Potatoes!
And Black Beans too!
Yellow American Cheese has also got to go!
And that's the issue. A few very loud people say that they don't like something......and that's how it goes. Unfortunately if you disagree.....your automatically labeled a racist.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

A lot of racists seem to be / have been good ol' Southern boys, and they likely flew their confederate flag when they went out on the warpath. Just like this latest bozo who shot up the church. There is a reason that it is / was associated with racism.

Is the country going overboard on this issue? Maybe. Maybe not. I see both sides of the argument. There are undoubtedly many who associate the flag with "Southern Pride." There are undoubtedly at least as many who are racist and who use this flag when they commit racist acts / crimes.

I personally don't give a rat's ass about this flag. As far as I am concerned, it became a relic the day the South lost the Civil War. While I agree that it should be in a museum, I don't CARE if you want to fly it at your house, or buy it, or wear it. I may think you are a redneck, but that's my business to think what I want.

This will all settle down in a few months and become a forgotten issue (I hope.)

By the way, I had a Confederate Flag front license plate when I was in my teens. At that time I liked Southern Rock, and I thought it was cool and made me a "rebel." I certainly would not display it now.

Does it really matter who wants to sell or fly what flag? Do we really need to try to dictate whats is acceptable and what is not. It's a Goddamn flag, relax! We have really got to stop sucking up whatever the media puts down like a bunch of lemmings. I'm going to guess that a good number of the protesters have nothing better to occupy their time.

It was sort of funny to see HD buckle though, didn't see that one coming but really I should have since they are essentially the Starbucks of Motorcycles. :rofl_200:

I'm seriously considering a place on my bike to airbrush a confederate flag to embrace its NEW meaning. Like the word "gay" it will morph. Maybe flying it now will be a protest to those who would dictate what I may fly, a middle finger to the thin skinned ultra-sensitive pussies basking in political correctness. I do not in any way endorse racism but from this point forward this flag will have deeper connotations.

I have always seen the Confederate flag to be more of a symbol of states rights......than a symbol of slavery.

Does it really matter who wants to sell or fly what flag? Do we really need to try to dictate whats is acceptable and what is not. It's a Goddamn flag, relax! We have really got to stop sucking up whatever the media puts down like a bunch of lemmings. I'm going to guess that a good number of the protesters have nothing better to occupy their time.

It was sort of funny to see HD buckle though, didn't see that one coming but really I should have since they are essentially the Starbucks of Motorcycles. :rofl_200:

I'm seriously considering a place on my bike to airbrush a confederate flag to embrace its NEW meaning. Like the word "gay" it will morph. Maybe flying it now will be a protest to those who would dictate what I may fly, a middle finger to the thin skinned ultra-sensitive pussies basking in political correctness. I do not in any way endorse racism but from this point forward this flag will have deeper connotations.

I agree 1000 %

Are hoodies a symbol of 'reverse racism'? :confused2:

Pants down around the ankles are clearly saying "kiss my black/brown/red/yellow/white ass!"....don't cha think? :whistlin:

Pants down around the ankles are clearly saying "kiss my black/brown/red/yellow/white ass!"....don't cha think? :whistlin:

Negative. It's a medical condition caused by an absence of brain tissue. The resultant cranial vacuum sucks one's ass up into their head, and there is nothing left to hold up the pants.

I understand that it's also how the term "shit for brains" was developed.

Negative. It's a medical condition caused by an absence of brain tissue. The resultant cranial vacuum sucks one's ass up into their head, and there is nothing left to hold up the pants.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Thanks for the morning laugh!!

I have always seen the Confederate flag to be more of a symbol of states rights......than a symbol of slavery.

I never thought of that flag as anything more than a nice reminder of Daisy Duke in them shorts way back when. Honestly never gave it any more thought than that.

I have dealt with this Dx before. The clinical term is Encephalofecalitis, its similar to Anencephaly aside from the presence of a hefty tightly coiled fudge dragon.

Back