Harley dealers will not be able to sell merchandise with Confederate Flag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim - it's my party, and I'll cry if I want to........
you just ruined my f- - king day!
......but I'll survive. Cheers, Bud!:clapping:

HEY, I thought it was worth a good laugh.....and I did - both when I posted it, and harder, again just now, in fact.

Jim - it's my party, and I'll cry if I want to........
you just ruined my f- - king day!
......but I'll survive. Cheers, Bud!:clapping:

A great oldie but goldie by someone who recently died. Know whom it is? :ummm:
The first rock & roll performer I saw live and that was a long time ago. The song was on the hit parade at the time. Shows you how old some of us are, and there are many here older than me, you young whippersnappers!

Now I need to try and forget that last picture, somehow.

That sounds find & dandy - ON THE SURFACE - but what if what you get after removing it is this?
View attachment 50000

yeah...

tumblr_me4br1SYrA1rjfjujo1_400.gif

A great oldie but goldie by someone who recently died. Know whom it is? :ummm:
The first rock & roll performer I saw live and that was a long time ago. The song was on the hit parade at the time. Shows you how old some of us are, and there are many here older than me, you young whippersnappers!

Now I need to try and forget that last picture, somehow.

That would be Leslie Gore....I didn't know she had died....that's too bad, many good memories attached to her tunes!

That sounds find & dandy - ON THE SURFACE - but what if what you get after removing it is this?

No way....not possible that simply removing that skimpy lil' bit of flag from Miles lady could result in that OTHER monstrosity!! Tell you what, I'm willing to be the sacrificial lamb-o and prove it....bring me Miles chick and I will show y'all! I'll even take pictures, keep her overnight to be sure there isn't some midnight morfin' going on.

Hey, it's no problem........that's the kind of guy I am!! :blink000:

Now that HD is all soft and fluffy and obviously appealing to a different kind of rider than they once did, does it mean we will see more harley owners wearing 'Born to be mild' gear?

Now that HD is all soft and fluffy and obviously appealing to a different kind of rider than they once did, does it mean we will see more harley owners wearing 'Born to be mild' gear?

I hear a lot of Barry Manilow and the Carpenters coming from radios on these Harley group rides lately...very disturbing to us guys that have retained our balls after all these years...:bang head:

And , I will be going out of my way to find ANY Harley shirt WITH the stars and bars on it...:punk:

I hear a lot of Barry Manilow and the Carpenters coming from radios on these Harley group rides lately.....
WTF!! I don't ride a Harley, but why the diss on Barry?:damn angry: An American icon of the entertainment industry, a crooner like no other.
In fact, I'm thinking of renaming my bike "Mandy"
Those Carpenters.....well, just too loud, too radical for my taste. No doubt served as inspiration for AC/DC, Metallica, etc.
Cheers!

Let's put this in the right perspective. The North, American flag, had a war with the South, Confederate flag, because they did not like to be told what to do. The South, Confederate flag, lost their war with the North, American. We, the American citizens, then were granted equal citizen ship with all rights included. We as children pledged allegiance to the American flag, one nation under God indivisible with liberty, justice for all. If we pledge allegiance to a flag then that means we honor no other flag. The colors of the flag mean so much,are precious and it's what we stand for, not any other flag. So the real question is, which flag do you honor? SLee

Let's put this in the right perspective. The North, American flag, had a war with the South, Confederate flag, because they did not like to be told what to do. The South, Confederate flag, lost their war with the North, American. We, the American citizens, then were granted equal citizen ship with all rights included. We as children pledged allegiance to the American flag, one nation under God indivisible with liberty, justice for all. If we pledge allegiance to a flag then that means we honor no other flag. The colors of the flag mean so much,are precious and it's what we stand for, not any other flag. So the real question is, which flag do you honor? SLee

Right on!

Well to put it into perspective. ...the phrase under God.....has been stripped from the pledge that a lot of schools say.....and even saying the pledge now days is optional.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

How long til it's the American flag?

Let's think here for a sec... when the American flag was created,slavery was commonly accepted as the natural way of things...so,with that, we could just assume that anyone waving the American flag might just long for the 'good Ole days' .... (or however it's gonna be twisted).
Stop waving the American flag you racists! !!! (Sarc)
Sigh
T $

All ready happening- "Texas high school student suspended over American flag T-shirt":

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/20/texas-high-school-student-suspended-over-american-flag-t-shirt/

Back