Has my seat been reshaped?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazwell

Reaction score
Is it just my eyeballs are in crooked, or has it been scooped out a bit already? :ummm:

Attachments

• veronicawithmarks.jpg
    veronicawithmarks.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 77
Not surprising , the seat is very often the first thing changed . It's all down hill from there on . Monkey Madness prevails . :rofl_200:

Attachments

• # 2 Group Chip 854.jpg
    # 2 Group Chip 854.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 33
  • # 2 Group Chip 1348.jpg
    # 2 Group Chip 1348.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 31
Not surprising , the seat is very often the first thing changed . It's all down hill from there on . Monkey Madness prevails . :rofl_200:

not to be ruthless but that seat looks like it has had some botox treatment!

G

not to be ruthless but that seat looks like it has had some botox treatment!

G

Comfort is where I was going with this one. Did an all day , 2 - up trip at the Gap / Dragon in 2010 . 8 hours total for the day in the saddle for both of us. Could still walk at the end of the evening.

Upholsterer did the work using updated foam & leather . :punk::punk:

THANKS!

I'm glad I noticed, because I thought the seat wasn't too bad. I don't sit all the way back though, so when I accelerate, I slide back a bit. I can see why that is now.

The vinyl is getting really hard, and needs replacement. I think I'll add some gel pads and level out the front seat.

Thats probably why the back seat doesn't match too.

even god took sudays off, dont worry your cover will be to the sewer by the end of the week.

Back