hi need advice from the pros

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutyhole

Reaction score
I appreciate all your help I bought it for 3200 it runs incredible any advice or maintaining it I appreciate it its stock well it does have a super trap exhaust wish was it more sound but it will have to do now any advice on oil to run or fluid to use and such would be appreciated I think the bike is incredible !!! I wish the tach was bigger thought :( and id like to get some highway pegs for it too !! thanx again guys !! cool fourum I have to say and second gear doesn't pop out at all

Sounds great, and welcome to the forum! Many different oil and fluid opinions here on the forum, your best bet is to spend some time researching all the different topics by hitting the "search" icon at the top right side of the page. A lot of guys are running aftermarket tachs, shift lights, oil pressure gauges, and of course highway pegs are a must have too! Watch out for the mod monkey, he bites!!!

We can help you with about anything. I have clamp on pegs (cheap ones and the nicer stuff made by Kuryakyn - even have a set in our Morleys "sale" section). I also have modified engine guards with flip up pegs that work very well.

I do have a brand new Kerker that we are going to put on "sale" for a little off the normal new price. Looking at $800 (compared to my normal price of $850 or retail of $1100) and $100 for the comp baffle (normally $120 from me). This will resolve the "noise" problem lol and give a nice power gain. Couple this with our Muscle jet kit for maximum potential from your engine/carb combination.

Run any oil you want. I just don't suggest any synthetic stuff normally. I am going to experiment with some Amsoil at some point since the neighbor is a dealer and wanting me to try some. Supposedly it's ok on wet clutches though I have my doubts.

Sean

We can help you with about anything. I have clamp on pegs (cheap ones and the nicer stuff made by Kuryakyn - even have a set in our Morleys "sale" section). I also have modified engine guards with flip up pegs that work very well.

I do have a brand new Kerker that we are going to put on "sale" for a little off the normal new price. Looking at $800 (compared to my normal price of $850 or retail of $1100) and $100 for the comp baffle (normally $120 from me). This will resolve the "noise" problem lol and give a nice power gain. Couple this with our Muscle jet kit for maximum potential from your engine/carb combination.

Run any oil you want. I just don't suggest any synthetic stuff normally. I am going to experiment with some Amsoil at some point since the neighbor is a dealer and wanting me to try some. Supposedly it's ok on wet clutches though I have my doubts.

Sean
thank you I sent you an email im interested in doing the rims to to install radial tires as well ....

I appreciate all your help I bought it for 3200 it runs incredible any advice or maintaining it I appreciate it its stock well it does have a super trap exhaust wish was it more sound but it will have to do now any advice on oil to run or fluid to use and such would be appreciated I think the bike is incredible !!! I wish the tach was bigger thought :( and id like to get some highway pegs for it too !! thanx again guys !! cool fourum I have to say and second gear doesn't pop out at all

Welcome to the Forum!!!!

Just got your email sent back. It will be like you bought a whole nother bike with the wheels!

Back