High side crash...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make that a really high side crash....
surprise.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpHmM2MMSs[/ur]

Great job by the guy with the camera to not run the crasher over, and to keep his bike upright on the dirt.

That'll buff right out, but he's gonna be a bit sore tomorrow.

Atleast he landed basically on his back. Cool Video.......:clapping:

I high sided right at the intersection with very busy US Hwy 19. I rode over a big sheet of sign plastic as I was approaching and Bike Surfed for a ways. Every Single Cager rolled up their windows and drove by.... :bang head:

One time I did it on a dirt bike while riding an Enduro at 60 ish, my left foot got caught between the lever and the grip. It yanked me right back and I got all tangled up with the bike...

I've done it twice in full gear. The first time I broke my back and the second time I broke three ribs. It's almost enough to make me pray for a low side. :)

I've low sided dirt bikes at 50 plus, which then somehow hooked and turned into a high side taking me with it.

The last one is what made me Supermoto the XR650 I had. To old to screw around on dirt anymore.

Rear slides out and you gas it and it either corrects itself or you low-side. Rear slides out and you chop the gas and up and over you go. Which one do you think he did?

Back