hope the tire fits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will a metzeler 170/80/15 fit on my 2005 v max

It fit on my 06. Some people say you need to do the washer swap. But mine went right on with no issues. If you need to it's not a big deal. I went to radials but I really likes that tire on my stock rims.

Regarding the switch to radials; I was looking at a '03 Vmax at a dealer that is sporting dunlop qualifiers. The dealer is about 8 hours away, didn't seem to have a lot of info when I called. If I do decide to make the trek is there a wrong way to make the change and are there any disadvantages(useful load maybe)? Thanks.

--Bill

Regarding the switch to radials; I was looking at a '03 Vmax at a dealer that is sporting dunlop qualifiers. The dealer is about 8 hours away, didn't seem to have a lot of info when I called. If I do decide to make the trek is there a wrong way to make the change and are there any disadvantages(useful load maybe)? Thanks.

--Bill

Post pics on here, and we'll be able to tell if there's something horribly wrong. Pretty much if they fit, and it runs, you're good. Pics will help a lot, though.

Post pics on here, and we'll be able to tell if there's something horribly wrong. Pretty much if they fit, and it runs, you're good. Pics will help a lot, though.

I posted links in the "buying advice" thread that I started. I've hijacked this thread enough, I think. I appreciate all the help.

Latest posts

Back