How do you combat this mindset?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately there is no way to change her mind. None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.

Luckily many of these idiots are only good for one attack before they expire. There is little we can do to combat this, unless you count spying on non-terrorist citizens, which seems to be popular, and obviously not to effective.

We're not helping Israel stop this in Government action or words, and we're next.

Unfortunately there is no way to change her mind. None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.

A "through and through" from her left temple to her right temple would be a good place to start. If that don't change her mind, there was probably nothing solid in there to begin with.

Get the interviewer out then send a sidewinder in and presto...simple , no ? :confused2:

I should think that pretty much any RPG should do the job.

Aside: Maybe they've changed guidance systems, but back when I was in the Navy (in the '60's) we put Sidewinders on our F-8 Crusaders. (Yes, I know they've been obsolete for decades, don't remind me.) The Sidewinder was a simple heat-seeker back then, used air-to-air.

How do you combat it?

Well, you can't really. All you can do is deal with it.

That mind is pretty much too far gone with hate and propaganda.

Dealing with it might mean eliminating it. So be it. She's making that choice, no one else. She'll be bringing that rain down upon herself.

But the way you combat it though is try to reach the generations that haven't yet been brainwashed by it. Difficult to do when Mothers will sacrifice their children and raise them to be bombs.

Eradicating the wave a of hate pouring out of the middle east won't happen with the current generation, if there is a chance it will come with the next generation.

That's where society needs to focus their efforts.

For those that choose to "live by the sword", well........the Reaper knows no religion.

Latest posts

Back