I might get rid of my Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
I have a line on my dream bike and if the plan works out......I won't have a Vmax.....

Kinda' bittersweet:wave bye:

Uhhhhhh........I'm gonna get flamed bad for this but.....

Harley Davidson FXRS:th_scared:

Major down grade, like going for a Porshe to a yugo, a yacht to a inflatable raft, a mansion to a tag along pop up trailer, champagne to urine, Filet mignon to simulated meat product...

I'm going down to the dealer next friday.....if he offers $3500.00 trade I'm agonna take it!!!!:punk:

No flames here, most of my friends and riding buddies ride a Harley. Good luck, I hope you get your wish.

Sorry to see ya sell the Vmax, but a dream is a dream and should be followed if at all possible. Enjoy your new ride Kyle.
BTW is a FXRS a "Low Glide"? What color are you getting?

Sorry to see ya sell the Vmax, but a dream is a dream and should be followed if at all possible. Enjoy your new ride Kyle.
BTW is a FXRS a "Low Glide"? What color are you getting?

It is a 1987 candy bronze with 11300 miles on it.......:clapping:

I don't know about "Low Glide"......

if it is your dream do it. but i tell you when time passes and you find yourself on a traffic light .... with a v-max next to you....you wont get your eyes off the v-max ....

nice lookin bike! the way i see it, you'll regret it if you dont follow your dreams! nice thing is HD for some reason hold there value pretty well so IF you got bored of riding slow you could switch back! haha.

nice lookin bike! the way i see it, you'll regret it if you dont follow your dreams! nice thing is HD for some reason hold there value pretty well so IF you got bored of riding slow you could switch back! haha.

I don't see that happening.......I have wanted an FXR since I was 16 years old.....but ya never know:confused2:

Heya Kyle, are you going to join Chris and I on our 2nd annual rip down I90E on our way to Danny's! This time we won't make a wrong turn and have to cut across 3 lanes of traffic, right Chris...:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Heya Kyle, are you going to join Chris and I on our 2nd annual rip down I90E on our way to Danny's! This time we won't make a wrong turn and have to cut across 3 lanes of traffic, right Chris...:rofl_200::rofl_200:

It was an adventure that's for sure!!!!:rofl_200:

I don't know if Danny would let an old Harley dirty up his driveway:confused2:

And it would probably have to be a 2 day trip on a Hog......

Back