Introduction

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...But at least my wife was sold on the idea of upgrading :eek:h yeah:

:bigeyes:
Wha? I don't think I'd know how to respond if I didn't have to first prepare three rebuttals and two simplistic rejoinders in an attempt to overwhelm any resistance to this 'upgrade' thing you speak of.

Unfortunately her sister is married Sorry :Sad:

My wife agreeing with me about a bike is one if not the only reason I'm able to deal with high gas prices

Well wouldn't you better be able to deal with gas prices with a 250? (when I was married, that's the response I would have gotten to that lame ass excuse for getting another wonderful play toy)

Gas mileage is all relative. If you WANT to save gas, you can by not twisting the throttle so hard. That's why its so hard to get good mileage on a Vmax!!

True keeping your foot (or in our case our wrists) out of it definitely improves MPG. I average somewhere in the mid 40's for mpg when I just cruise down the road. Now if I start playing it drops to the mid 30's

so I thought this would be a cool place to hang out. Well done Vmaxers :clapping:

+1

This place is so awesome, that I joined it like 2 yrs before finally getting a VMAX.:git: (Mainly lurking though)

Welcome

T$

I've got to go into town later and I've been tempted to run by the Yamaha dealer and look at one a little closer :)

I've got to go into town later and I've been tempted to run by the Yamaha dealer and look at one a little closer :)
No dont do it. You will be lying awake at night dreaming about her and waking up in a cold sweat feeling as if you must have her for your own. Not to mention the risks you will have to take to sneak a little peak at her and others just like her on the internet. For your own sanity keep your eyes strait ahead and simply drive right by the local Yamaha dealer without stopping. :biglaugh:

Again...Welcome :)

You know the excuse I always used was ..."You get hurt when you stop being afraid of your bike, Therefore I need a bigger faster bike now"

Don't bother going by the Yamaha dealer, just go riding with a few Vmaxers. Mention to them when you stop somewhere that you have never ridden a Max. I'd be willing to bet what would come next...

No dont do it. You will be lying awake at night dreaming about her and waking up in a cold sweat feeling as if you must have her for your own. Not to mention the risks you will have to take to sneak a little peak at her and others just like her on the internet. For your own sanity keep your eyes strait ahead and simply drive right by the local Yamaha dealer without stopping. :biglaugh:

Again...Welcome :)

:clapping::rofl_200:

Well unfortunately I was unable to stop so looks like I'll sleep pretty decent tonight. But I still need to get in some riding therepy. My bike probably thinks I've disowned her or found someone else :biglaugh:

You know the excuse I always used was ..."You get hurt when you stop being afraid of your bike, Therefore I need a bigger faster bike now"

Don't bother going by the Yamaha dealer, just go riding with a few Vmaxers. Mention to them when you stop somewhere that you have never ridden a Max. I'd be willing to bet what would come next...

And from what I've read here, it wouldn't surprise me. I haven't seen too many around here but I'm going to start looking a little closer

Back