Is it a Way to Implement a Center stand....!@?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patineto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over the years is had four Vmax's, all with aftermarket pipes and I just realize the OEM pipe brings me a center stand..

is it a way...?? or Where can i find used crappy center stands o just shinny parts and I make it my self.

I love center stands, you can do so much with with them..

thanks in advance

So reach out to them. They help everyone else on this forum. They are not only here to take your money. They are true VMAX enthusiasts.
Awesome...
i'm number 13 on advrider [August 2001] we where having a picknic with King BALDY the day it when on line and for many years i was a wonderful place for of like minded thinkers (Basically the GS List} we did projects, R&D, crash test dummy aka Me, with little to no money involve or charging to cover the cost of parts and machinig, but now is mostlly a Shark infested pond trying to reach gold with the "10 to a 100" Tou^%T*ch model

I write them right away..

About the only mods to stands I know of, are shortened sidestands for installing short rear shocks & pulling the downtubes above the top triple tree. That affects your cornering clearance and can drag the stand because of it. The bike will be too-upright if you don't shorten the sidestand, making it prone to tipping-over in a side wind when parked.

Running a shorter tire/wheel combo like when mounting a low-profile radial tire on a 17" wheel, will result in something like an inch and a half shorter height rear wheel, and a much-more difficult to use centerstand.

https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/stock-exhaust-replacement.23592/#post-512060

About the only mods to stands I know of, are shortened sidestands for installing short rear shocks & pulling the downtubes above the top triple tree. That affects your cornering clearance and can drag the stand because of it. The bike will be too-upright if you don't shorten the sidestand, making it prone to tipping-over in a side wind when parked.

Running a shorter tire/wheel combo like when mounting a low-profile radial tire on a 17" wheel, will result in something like an inch and a half shorter height rear wheel, and a much-more difficult to use centerstand.

https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/stock-exhaust-replacement.23592/#post-512060

Back