It's finally ready to show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Here's some pics after this years mods
473d4cb6-ab06-bef1.jpg

473d4cb6-ab1d-6ba0.jpg

473d4cb6-ab31-5f3d.jpg

473d4cb6-ab46-cb3d.jpg

473d4cb6-ab6e-796f.jpg

473d4cb6-ab83-7a16.jpg

473d4cb6-ab97-6bd5.jpg

473d4cb6-abc3-2bd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4

WOW ..... Beautiful !!! Love that color !!
Congrats on an excellent mods done !
Thanks for sharing the pics !

Thanks Guys, I did put some more chrome but alot of the mods were stuff you cant see, like the Barnett clutch, progressive springs up front, new starter, ss braided Vgas throttle cables, ss braided fuel lines, brake pads and pickup coil.also new heavy duty gear/ shafts in transfer case for custom swingarm. The ones you can see.. Polished stainless gage cover, chrome ign cover, custom chrome wavy rear brake arm, chrome spike bolts on driveshaft, all exposed bolts covered with billit chromed covers and last but not least my Expensive House of Kolor paint job consisting of Kandy Tangerine over secret color ghost flames ( I gotta hold something back) lol oh yea also just put on new flame radiator cover. Matching scoop flames on the way. And I think that's it. For this year anyway..

I'm gonna post some good pics as soon as we get a nice sunny day here.. Oh shit, that could be awhile. Well ASAP good pics coming. Thanks again Guys, Ed

Ed the bike looks great. I don't think you should be upset about what you paid for the paint, it looks like it was worth every penny and more! Also like the polished gauge housing, it really sets off the front tank area when your looking at it from the side. Hows the ride with the new progressive's? Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Everytime I see that bike I remember how much money and parts I lost with the previous owner on it.

I had to connect the dots... You got one hell of a paint job for the price you paid.. My comments previously were a little premature to seeing the work...:confused2:

Nice eye for your version of the Vmax. While I appreciate the all blacked out sinister themed bikes like KJ's old scheme, I always leaned toward or favored a bit of bling and yours has just the right mix of chrome and eye popping color! Nicely done. I think we all have a good idea what it's takes to get a Max to this level. You've done the Mod Monkey proud.

I had to connect the dots... You got one hell of a paint job for the price you paid.. My comments previously were a little premature to seeing the work...:confused2:

I agree, after the initial shock wore off I am very happy with it. In person it does look awesome. It just caught me by surprise when he told me how much but now that it's done I'm totally satisfied. I just like when it draws more attn than the harleys at shows. It looks good but when I fire it up it really blows people away when they hear it. Thanks again for the nice compliments.

It looks great! It makes me want to get some chrome for mine.

Latest posts

Back