lets see your other toys...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, i was running 33-12.5s on the old grand, i am currently running 35's on my wrangler. you would love my buddies old suzuki sidekick, he did a toyota front and was running 36" iroks, hes in the process of redoing it and hes gonna run 40s.
go to www.bigrubbers4x4.org and troll around our forum board. we have our own property we are developing into an off road park.

Cool... In my place we don't have a private site but the playground is just beyond the backdoor so.... we do some nite strolls... Cool... especially with plenty of mud and someone gets stuck... we keep on trying to stall the other guys so we can have a good laugh... With some beers and barbecue its a evening well spent...

The tax payer's own this toy but I still get to play with it on the weekdays.

The DRZ's mine though.

Attachments

• DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 24
  • DR.Z (2).jpg
    DR.Z (2).jpg
    125 KB · Views: 12
I have Subaru's and love to modify and play with them. Use to be all offroad in my Impreza Outback Sport, but now I have it ready for the tarmac.

WisconsinandOllie011.jpg

Bronzewheels015.jpg

Brian

They arent bad in stock form for general trail riding, if you would go on any trails other than ones with a green rating which are the easiest trails you could possibly do body damage or suspension damage. you may be able to do some mild blue trails (modified suspension recommended) since the ZR2's had a slightly heightened suspension. if you wanted to wheel it in stock form, i would highly recommend getting a locker for the rear axle, then you wont have to push your rig to the limits to get through obstacles. when going through any obstacles that will make your suspension articulate, always use 4 low and try to get through as slow as possible, speed kills offroad unless your rig is built for it.

i thought they had a locking rear diff stock? or is that something different? i don't know cars well. bikes yes, cars no...

i thought they had a locking rear diff stock? or is that something different? i don't know cars well. bikes yes, cars no...

locking diffs dont generally come stock in ZR2s. if you are one of the lucky ones you might have gotten a rear posi unit, but i am not even sure if they came with those either in most models. S10s never really came with many good offroading options.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/bigrubbers4x4/muddytruck1.jpg
I know that spot.
Apts in Jacksonville beside Dupree park.
The park used to flood and we'd rip it apart with the 4x4s. Good times. (Illegal, but fun)

that pic was taken in Jacksonville Ar in front of my old apartment when i was in the Air Force. 218 south loop road Apt #4. so you are correct sir. i used to wheel all over the place down there from 95 to 98. we used to go over to fort smith and do a lot of WAY illegal wheelin and play hide and seek with the Army MP's.....lol.

How about friday...we'll crank up a two seater and see if you can fill the puke bag.

Sent from my DROID2

Haha yeah, sounds like a plan. What are two-seater jets actually for? What's the other guy do beside barf into a mcdonald's bag while the driver laughs his ass off?

I have Subaru's and love to modify and play with them. Use to be all offroad in my Impreza Outback Sport, but now I have it ready for the tarmac.

Brian

:punk:

I love Subarus, I Had a 89 Leone, 91 Brat, 2001 STI engine (turbo, intercooler and all) in my 77 beetle and now a 2001 impreza (no turbo :damn angry:) for the wife.

If I find another brat today I will take it to the grave with me.

[/QUOTE] Haha yeah, sounds like a plan. What are two-seater jets actually for? What's the other guy do beside barf into a mcdonald's bag while the driver laughs his ass off?[/QUOTE]

Sent from my DROID2

Our model two seaters are for training, students ride in the back till they acclimate, then the instructor rides the back to evaluate and score. The E model Strike Eagle actually has a purpose for a back seat pilot (navigator) like the old F14 Tomcats. Our base is the Air Force's "Topgun" so to speak for the 15's.

Shout out for the Wildweasel, HEY!

Nice!! I drool over those.

I assume it's a "replica". Which one? What engine?

That is the VMax of cars, for sure.

Thanks, it is a Contemporary Classics, engine is a 428CJ that is out getting rebuilt at the moment, the engine in it currently is a stroked small block that is quite a bit nastier than the Big Block was. 520hp and 2200 lbs. makes for an exciting combination to say the least..........the VMAX is actually somewhat tame in comparison.

Wow,, Gen 1 tame, I guess.. You need a Gen II worse than I do...:biglaugh:

Great Toys laxfan........

:punk:

I love Subarus, I Had a 89 Leone, 91 Brat, 2001 STI engine (turbo, intercooler and all) in my 77 beetle and now a 2001 impreza (no turbo :damn angry:) for the wife.

If I find another brat today I will take it to the grave with me.

Craigslist has them often near me here in Nebraska.

Good luck finding one to mess with!

Brian

Back