Made myself a cool set of rad, covers - more possible

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prez: I meant nothing bad at all by what I may have unintentionally miss said... We're good to proceed is all I meant...

What I meant with the smiley faces was that I'm all smiles about this project, I'm very happy... Sorry if it meant differently to you....
Guess I may not know what the smiles icon means..?

No no no, its just me and exactly what Garret have said. I was confused with BIG LAUGH :biglaugh:

Guess I've been unintentionally laughing at everyone in a lot of posts...:bang head:When I meant, Big Smile...

Ok folks - looks like I have been lazy with updates.
Drawnings, NC codes, sheet - everything is on the right place and ready to cut.
It was form about a week.

Curently we are waiting for laser operator to be back from his vacation - summer time and lotsa of people takes couple days off. He should be back form friday - our sheet is first in the line. BTW, I was not on mine vacation yet!

Sorry for delay folks!

Thanks for the update. Do you have a trip planned for your vacation? I lived in Augsburg for a couple of years and had many trips through out Europe. Back then I was riding a 1983 Suzuki GS1100E with a super trap 4into1. Autobahn, autostrada, makes it easy to cover a lot of territory fast. I wish I had the resources to spend another summer there. Rand.

I dont have ant trip planned yet - Im afraid I have some work to do with the house...it never ends...

Augsburg is not that far from my living place - german autobahn's are very cool - roads perfectly flat with no speed limit mostly!
I would gladly try some US roads in the future LOL
Take care!

Had a chane to took a pics on stocker this weekend.
Also manifold cover spacers are done.

Here's some pics:

dsc06691m.jpg

dsc06692g.jpg

dsc06695j.jpg

Looking good buddy. Your scoops are they painted or powder coated. I am really thinking of doing that to mine. Also I am interested in those covers. Is the price still $110 for complete set? What is the wait time for them? I would be looking to buy them in like a month or so. Thanks
Mark

Its not my bike - this one has blown seals and need some maitain. Curently
I have 4 v-max's in the garage.

Economical order to make is 8 sets which covers whole sheet I need to buy anyway. After the first batch I may consider puting them on ebay.
Im also planning many more details to cut.

Last edited:
i " WOW " REALLY GREAT WORK ! . :punk:
Thx!

Scoop covers? Knee guards?

What else can you cut, or is it top secret :biglaugh:

Scoop inserts are already done LOL
As well engine service covers.

Gas tank side covers, knee guards, rearset/footrest covers, maybe gauge cluster insert replacment, maybe some emblems.

Sorry but no. Laser operator is not at work again - hes son is sick like he said to me. He said he will be at work again form 1-09.
And yes I know, its frustrating to have only 1 machine operator in such a large company...normaly I would give a job to someone else but I cant this time.
Please be patient.

Sorry but no. Laser operator is not at work again - hes son is sick like he said to me. He said he will be at work again form 1-09.
And yes I know, its frustrating to have only 1 machine operator in such a large company...normaly I would give a job to someone else but I cant this time.
Please be patient.

No problem, the thread has been quiet for a while so I thought I'd ask

At last - done!
Sorry it took so long but there are some things I cant make faster.

Im leaving to Switzerland tomorrow and Im going back wensday so
I doubt Ill find any free time to post any pics till then.

Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back