Man, it's BIG!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
Thats the comment i get when i show people pics of my bike. Anybody else get that response?

Thats the comment i get when i show people pics of my bike. Anybody else get that response?

I pulled in to get petrol the other day and this guy gets out of his 4x4 comes over and says "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING , HOLY SHIT THATS LIKE HALF A V8 . HOLY SHIT THAT THING MUST BE FAST , HOLY SHIT" . I didnt know if this guy was for real or not then i mentioned to him that it had vboost and told him what that was to which he replied "HOLY SHIT , SHIT THAT THING MUST BE REALLY FAST HOLY SHIT MAN LOOK AT THE SIZE OR THAT REAR SHIT THAT SHOULD BE ON A CAR OR SOMETHING HOLY SHIT ... " This guy was clearly interested in it so i told him i recently wired in tboost and told him what that does .
"HOLY FUCKEN SHIT THAT JUST TOO MUCH HOLY SHIT"
He was clearly excited over it all had to make me laugh really what a reaction.. :clapping:

reminds me of something that should be on a movie! Was his eyes all glazed over , perhaps really red. Perhaps he was really really HIGH! LOL

Gannon

I'VE HEARD THAT FROM ABOUT 25 DIFFERENT CHICKS IN MY DAY.. :wkwk: ,, :th_love031: .. :punk: .. , THE ONLY TIME I'VE HEARD THAT FROM A GUY , WAS IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM , SOME " WHACKER " PEEKING AROUND THE PARTITION ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:...

Last edited:
That is why I married a lady with small hands! Makes me feel alot better and not so short:jerk it: LOL

G

Brings back fond memories of me ol' grandad, who passed on many words of wisdom to me,

"Treat others as you wish to be treated"

"Be sure to floss every night"

and prolly his very best advice...."Always marry a woman with little hands, it makes your dick look bigger!"

Sure miss him!

Brings back fond memories of me ol' grandad, who passed on many words of wisdom to me,

"Treat others as you wish to be treated"

"Be sure to floss every night"

and prolly his very best advice...."Always marry a woman with little hands, it makes your dick look bigger!"

Sure miss him!

LOL good man he was and I would miss him too!

Gannon

It's mostly the broads that say it to me too, then they usually say, "I sure would like to ride it"

I often get the
"It's nothing but an engine with wheels attached"
or
"What did you do to it now, it looks bigger every time I see it"

Latest posts

Back