Mega-Max For 2008?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemax04

Reaction score
I just received my copy of Cycle World where they have a short writeup of the future Max. Nothing earth shaking or new, but at least they are keeping the dream alive. :th_image003:

Don't suppose they had any pictures ? What did they say ?
Can you give us the just of it...

Here's a pic of the double page. Like I said, nothing really we haven't heard already but they think it just might happen since they schlepped it all the way to California.

Attachments

• Mega-Max.jpg
    Mega-Max.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 29
What magazine is that in???

Never mind, I should have read the first post...sorry...

Right on, thanks Mike.
I'll have to pick up a copy.

I checked it out at WallyWorld - your right it didn't say too much. So I didn't buy it. If ya ask me, take off the headlight, gimme the old stock exhaust and the old seat and were good to go ! It should have a seat for a cruiser - not a rocket, at least have the option for a cafe' style. How about this.... You buy as retro ; or opt for the streetfighter package.
I like the idea of the oil cooler (if that's what it is) , . Having options is always nice. Then again it doesn't matter, cuz I don't have the mone, and they couldn't give a shit what I think anyway.

Last edited:
I'll stick with the original style max..... that thing looks too much like they are going crotch rocket style!
(the HP would be the big bonus....lol)

Dreamster66 said:
I'll stick with the original style max..... that thing looks too much like they are going crotch rocket style!
(the HP would be the big bonus....lol)
I'de like to know exactly wich critch rocket you think it looks like man.

Looks liek nothing I've ever seen before and I drool over not only the upgrades in power, handeling and braking but the image I get in my head of me riding it and getting looks of "what the fuck is that?... HOLY SHIT IT'S FAST!!"

Latest posts

Back