Motorcycle Lift

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you get the long one or end up like me. No my bike is not stretched but my lift sure is!
c6e4e914-907a-aa97.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

"PatMax" has the Italian-Japanese VMax model, the "Testarossa"-Max!

Was your HFT model an early one for smaller bikes or something? The current one is: 86-1/2" L x 26-3/4" W

Yeah, I was looking at that one too, I've read the bike wobbles a bit when up in the air. It seems like I'm making a habit of pulling motors, I'm worried about it being unstable while doing that. I have have heard the lift is great for changing both tires etc...

The fellow that has that lift, has a goldwing and it never wobbles on him, and he used it to hold up a H-D dresser that got rebuild on that stand. Maybe the people where not a level surface when it wobbled or was confused with a little movement when they was tugging on it too hard. But I used it today to change out my kickstand and change out my oil, the lift was a rock, I had problems getting the spring back on and was pulling pretty hard to get the spring back on the kickstand foot. Bill Kratzenberg has the same lift he can tell you how good it is.

Some times user error can be the problem. I can also tell you with 100% certainness what is wrong most cars, a lose nut between the wheel and seat.

I had one of those lifts in my old shop just as a tire changing lift and it worked well for that. A little shaky until I bolted it to the floor. The one thing that I didn't like about it was that the foot pump position put it so the it would crack me in the shin every time I walked near the damned thing!

His is the same as the one in the photo, it has not foot pump, but uses a handle for the bottle jack and I do know why but I did not feel any shake or wobble in it while I was tugging on the spring, I was impressed on how solid it felt, and I rolled it under my bike so it was not bolt down, but I can see where would help make it stiffer.

i have the short version which works great except for the length. i haven't heard anyone who bought it say they didnt' like it. i have a coupon for $299 i believe, pm me your addr if you want me to dig it up and snail mail it to you.

Latest posts

Back