New addition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who haven't already seen. I've got a few pics up on the Facebook page. Welcome to Reese Alexander Morley. Came out 12-21-10 ready to raise Hell!

Sean

AWESOME NEWS! Is this your first boy?

I take it, mom is doing well too?

Chris

Congrats to both you and wife on your very special Christmas present!

Hope new son and wife are doing good!

Mike

Everyone is doing well! Should be out tomorrow as long as everything continues on the same path.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Now you'll have to find a small rideable vmax battery operated of course. I wonder if anybody makes them :ummm:

Sean,
Congrats! I forgot to ask you how the "Bun" was coming along, last time we talked. I am so excited for you and Beth. I am planning on coming to "The Chill". I hope that it works out , but it is a little to early to really know for sure if I will be able to make it or not. They are trying to get me to take a forman position at work. I personally don't want to be a baby sitter. If they have their way my vacation times will be next to nill !
G

For those who haven't already seen. I've got a few pics up on the Facebook page. Welcome to Reese Alexander Morley. Came out 12-21-10 ready to raise Hell!

Sean

As it should be....ey?

Congratulations to you and Beth!!

.....And, just in time for a little 2010 tax deduction.....Great timing!! :punk:

Back