New - online vboost mags?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I just published 7 editions of the VBOOST Magazine, Volumes 4 & 5. Keep checking back at the www.VMOA.net site. Eventually the entire VBOOST MAGAZINE collection will be viewable online for your continual enjoyment and the wealth of info from well over 10 years of publications.

If your not a VMOA member yet, what are you waiting for? Join up for FREE today and take advantage of all the resources within!

PS - Just uploaded 4 more issues...more to come soon.

Last edited:
And I tried to register and my username is already taken (by me of course) and it says no information on my email when using "forgot password".
Just another reason not to waste my time fighting this website. Bye.

And I tried to register and my username is already taken (by me of course) and it says no information on my email when using "forgot password".

+1 ,no new news there anyway , soon that old tag sale stuff will get thrown out. Almost looks like a one man show over there now and for that I give Mike alot of credit . It's just to little too late

I registered as well when it initially went free and it seemed to be a bit of a ghost town. Any Vmax information that is there seems to be here as well only this site has significantly more info. The interface as well left a lot to be desired. All in all the best thing would be to forward that domain to this website that way more Vmax users end up in the right place. Already if you search for any specific Vmax problem the first option almost always points to vmaxforum.net.

Edit: not trying to rag on vmoa.net or vmax2extreme just my opinion, reread came off a bit harsh and that was not the intent.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

So right right Tex. hey, will we ever get a day without rain?
Dry season is coming . Yipee!!!

So right right Tex. hey, will we ever get a day without rain?
Dry season is coming . Yipee!!!

I feel your pain... it sucks. Makes me wish we were still in that 10+ year drought :biglaugh: Fortunately I live close to work so I ride one of the bikes almost every morning and switch to the car at lunch. Good thing is with the dry season coming the 90%+ humidity and temperatures are going away too!

Help is no different there than here. If you cant get your password, you contact the webmaster about the problem. Did anything get submitted asking for help? The forgot my password is based off the email address you registered with. If you forgot what email address you've used to register, thats not the websites responsibility. It only can keep tract of the one you registered with. By contacting the webmaster, they can resolve your issue, but did you no, therefore no help can be rendered.

Sorry for your problems, but if you dont ask for help, how is one to assist?

PS - I just checked and PATMAX is registered to someone from the UK, therefore its taken and you canno register on the site with that name. You would have to use a different name then.

Yes, the old ways hindered this site and its slowly picking up. Things take time to evolve. Membership has already doubled at the site. I admit, this forum has a wealth of info which is so true.....There are other key things the vmoa.net site offers that this one cannot, but to each their own I say. I will not put down this site since I am very active here too. So lets be kind one and all in your words....

I registered as well when it initially went free and it seemed to be a bit of a ghost town. Any Vmax information that is there seems to be here as well only this site has significantly more info. The interface as well left a lot to be desired. All in all the best thing would be to forward that domain to this website that way more Vmax users end up in the right place. Already if you search for any specific Vmax problem the first option almost always points to vmaxforum.net.

Edit: not trying to rag on vmoa.net or vmax2extreme just my opinion, reread came off a bit harsh and that was not the intent.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the reply Michael.
Patmax-4860 is my old member ID number ( I think?) and I know PATMAX in UK and he's on my FB page. I think I predate him but no biggie. I would assume the member info is or should be automated and would NOT involve a warm body to intervene. Nothing is gonna be perfect but I sorta got excited to read your post so I thought I'd give it a try.
Well, you know the air was let out of my ballon and its my fault.
Looks like another $20 bucks is due to Buster!

Back