Newbie from Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all I am not new to the Vmax but new to the forum. I have an 85 Vmax & an 88 with a stage 7 & a Kerker exaust. I live in Oldsmar Florida just wanted to stop in & introduce myself.

Welcome! Even though you're not new to the max I bet you learn something here. It might be a small something but it's amazing what goes on in here.

Chris

Hey Capt. - I'm in downtown Palm Harlem - about 8 miles from you at most. Welcome aboard !!! I've been out of the country for 2 weeks so I'm a little behind right now, but lets hook up soon. Maybe a ride to Quaker Steak one of these Wednesday nights...

Hey!

I'm away as well in Europe, but live in Orlando and come to Trampa regularly. I'll be back early July, let's catch up then.

Rich, how are ya going with that rear rack we talked about?

cheerz

nG

Thanks for the welcomes & there is always something to be learned. I learn something new every day. For any one interested in my area or wants to ride this way. I am gonna try A tech day at my house we used to do this back home in Texas its a chance for every one to get togeter & learn something & get to know each other. I am gonna do this on July 11th starting at noon I will make a simple lunch Hamburgers hotdogs & sodas yall are welcome to drink here but on your own on buying it I will let you take my truck to the corner store to get it though. I have a good amount of tools fork seal driver,carb sync gauges,tire machine,small press, drive on lift & a reguler small lift. If any one is interested I live at 362 tavernier Circle Oldsmar florida 34677 & my number is 409-789-4484 the only thing I ask is to try & rsvp so I know how many burgers & sodas to buy.

Hey!

I'm away as well in Europe, but live in Orlando and come to Trampa regularly. I'll be back early July, let's catch up then.

cheerz

nG
I am in Orlando a lot to actually I am headed up there next Sunday & will be staying in MtDora Monday thru Thursday for the next couple of months.

Hey Capt. - I'm in downtown Palm Harlem - about 8 miles from you at most. Welcome aboard !!! I've been out of the country for 2 weeks so I'm a little behind right now, but lets hook up soon. Maybe a ride to Quaker Steak one of these Wednesday nights...
Just give me a holler some times I am not around much in the middle of the week right now I stay in the Oraldo Mt dora area a good bit. I am gonna do a tech day at my house on july 11th its on the calender.

Hey!

cheerz

nG
Sounds good ! starting next week I willbe staying in MtDora Mon-Thursday & be back in Oldsmar on weekends gonna have a Tech day on July 11th to try & get a few people together.

Hey!

cheerz

nG
I am in Orlando quite a bit. I am actually gonna be staying in Mt Dora mon-Thursday for the next couple months. I am also doing a Tech day at my house in Oldsmar on July 11th starting at noon.

I have had a couple calls this morning about the tech day just wanted to let every one know I am still doing it if any one is interested. 362 Tavernier Circle Oldsmar Florida 34677 phone 409-789-4485.

Latest posts

Back