opinions needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this thread! That's what I get for being off line for a few days. Jeff congrats on buying my bike! You'll enjoy it. As I shared with you, I didn't want to sell it. I bought it late last year with the intent that it replace my Triumph which I've racked up enough miles on, and I wanted to take a break from refinement for adrenaline for a while.. No solid bites while trying to sell the Sprint for 2 months, and it's not viable for me to hold onto both bikes, so up on CL goes the Max alongside the Sprint. You seemed like a stand up guy who knew what he was looking for, and this thread seems to point to the same as well... but what's with romping on the 2nd gear! ? :biglaugh:

Glad it worked out for us both.

Peace. Ride safe amigo.

Well.... Rode 80 miles to the city for work. Ran quite well until i got in traffic for about 10 minutes. Started popping out the right pipe and idle dropped to around 700 or so. Fuel light started coming on, flipped switch to reserve and no change. Missing and popping till i parked it about 10 minutes later. sounds cool as hell in the parking garage though.
What gives??? I guess another question could be where do you get seafoam at 2 o'clock in the morning?

Back