Ouch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol wtf maybe if he would have leaned a little bit he might have made it. The guy totaly blew the corner? I learned along time ago if your scared (hit it a little fast)in a corner lean harder never hit the brake bad things happen.

One of the first things they teach you: Look where you want to go, not where you don't.

Even if he was into the corner a little fast, he should have just looked through the corner and kept his line (would have easily made it with his entry speed).

Standing the bike up and locking up the rear is the perfect way to hit whatever it is you are looking at.

Back when I was in the military one of the young guys fresh out of boot camp went out and bought himself a Honda Hurricane 1000 as a first bike. Took about 3 weeks before he blew a gentle sweeper just outside the base and squarely hit a concrete light pole......GAME OVER.

What puzzles me is why was that camera there, obviously hand held, following him through the whole deal?

Or is that a favored spot to shoot from, lots of wrecks etc. It does look like the guardrail has been whacked a few times before this dude.

Anybody know this area?

What puzzles me is why was that camera there, obviously hand held, following him through the whole deal?

Or is that a favored spot to shoot from, lots of wrecks etc. It does look like the guardrail has been whacked a few times before this dude.

Anybody know this area?

I would say that they were filming bikes on that stretch of road as there did seem to be alot of bikes .
That had to hurt and it could of been so much worse .

I looked it up apparently its a pretty popular snake like road. I managed to land right there on google maps or atleast I think I did. Technology is so cool. I would have to agree though he just simply needed to comit to taking that turn and he probably would have pulled through just fine. :confused2:

Attachments

• crashspot.jpg
    crashspot.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 14
I looked it up apparently its a pretty popular snake like road. I managed to land right there on google maps or atleast I think I did. Technology is so cool. I would have to agree though he just simply needed to comit to taking that turn and he probably would have pulled through just fine. :confused2:

Very cool Jdk!! That's got to be the spot!! :punk:

Or it's evil twin! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back