Picture of Toxic, STOCK!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
While digging through some photos I actually found a picture of me and Toxic the day I brought her home. Wow, it was interesting to see how far Toxic has come along in 6 years!!

Attachments

• stock toxic.jpg
    stock toxic.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 162
While digging through some photos I actually found a picture of me and Toxic the day I brought her home. Wow, it was interesting to see how far Toxic has come along in 6 years!!

Wow! Do you have pictures as it transforms through all the stages? If you do post them and I'll shop them into one picture ( and delete that guy sitting on your bike!:biglaugh:)

Damn Jim, you're a big guy... What magical changes you've made over the years...

Wow! Do you have pictures as it transforms through all the stages? If you do post them and I'll shop them into one picture ( and delete that guy sitting on your bike!:biglaugh:)

Actually I do have pics through all of Toxic's incarnations. Amazing how far it has come in 6 years!! PM me your email and I will send them to you. Know I used to have it, but I will be dipped if I can find it LOL.

Damn Jim, you're a big guy... What magical changes you've made over the years...

Unfortunately yes I am a pretty big guy, but I am trying to get in shape now. Milsims with the airsoft group is helping with that! Thanks about the changes. Toxic is a labour of love and there is more of me in it then I can possibly tell you. It is amazing to sit back and look at everything that has been done. Not too sure there is much else to do unless I rework the engine again. I think it is time I just ride and enjoy the fruits of my labour. Will worry about what next sometime in the future........

Ah, so it really was a Vmax you started with! :rofl_200: I remember it from Manitoulin Island with the HMF's and Dodge burnt orange w/ racing strip.
You've done some nice work to Toxic that's for sure! I think Jim's mod kong is scratching his head trying to figure out if there is anything left to mod!:ummm:

Wow!! She really was a v max once!! :biglaugh:

So many busted knuckles, so many sleepless nights!! I'm looking forward to the picture/story Gary's assembling....that will be very interesting! :punk:

Maybe I should do an article outlining the slow process of modifying Toxic into what it today. Lots of good memories, some bad ones, and good times with my friends working on Toxic.

Maybe I should do an article outlining the slow process of modifying Toxic into what it today. Lots of good memories, some bad ones, and good times with my friends working on Toxic.

That sounds like it would be a good read, all the setbacks and the leap forwards. :punk:
It would definately give an inside to what goes on modding a Vmax.

Ah yes! my fond memories of Toxic. I remember when Jim's bike was known affectionately as Snowmax - At that time it was a mildly modified Vmax.

It then changed name to Toxic and that seems like when all hell broke loose as far as the modding goes.

Jim, I know that you say that the modding is pretty much done, BUT is it really?

Mike

Ah yes! my fond memories of Toxic. I remember when Jim's bike was known affectionately as Snowmax - At that time it was a mildly modified Vmax.

It then changed name to Toxic and that seems like when all hell broke loose as far as the modding goes.

Jim, I know that you say that the modding is pretty much done, BUT is it really?

Mike

You know me too well sir!!! Now I have a project or two I am considering. Do have some obligations I need to get taken care first though and I am on a budget. By way of a hint I have been talking to Sean (he is actually working on a mod for me as we speak) and Tom at COO about a couple of things. Yep, Toxic may be getting a facelift too. Need to disassemble Toxic and send the frame to powdercoating and the body panels to paint. Also have some parts from COO on the way, yep more prototype stuff, some time in the fall. Hmmmm, I must say the Mod Monkey will never let me go. Now back to putting together my article for here.:eusa_dance:

Actually I do have pics through all of Toxic's incarnations. Amazing how far it has come in 6 years!! PM me your email and I will send them to you. Know I used to have it, but I will be dipped if I can find it LOL.

Here's the transformation of Toxic. history of it goes clockwise around the picture.

Attachments

• toxic history.jpg
    toxic history.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 31
Wow, that's great. Thanx for putting that together so we can see the Drastic Evolution, Toxic went through....

Wow, Amazing, Wow,Outstanding. Did I say Wow yet. That's an incredible job. I have aspirations of modding mine but you set the bar really really high. Care to share how much you lost when Toxic beat you down and stole your wallet?

Back