raced 2 harleys....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
in my town there is a new cutom bike club that only opens on friday. this friday some of my friends conviced to go there (they didnt have to try hard xexe). while i was still in the center of the town i heard something loud some cars infront of me. red traffic light . two 1200 sportsters. i stopped behind them. they heard my open cup supertapps and they look at me like i was something of diseace. green light i left them in front of me.... when they starting acting like they were driving a 200 hp motorcycles. we were in the center of the town and couldnt let the beast free. after 1 km i was still behind them....when i was sure at that time that we were having the same direction ......the custom club. and now the fun begins. red traffic light. out of the center big when i say big i mean BIG NEW ROAD 3 DIRECTIONS ITS WAY. ........... green lights i made a blast untill 80km/h and stayed there. 3rd gear. i could here the harleys exhausts with the potatoes stuck inside them xexe approaching. when they passed me in full throttle. from 3rd gear to second....... and then.... my fcr's started ....fffssssssssssss. front wheel off the ground and accelarating like a rocket. passed them in seconds with 185 km/h and did not stop untill i reached 230km/h because i had a red light again.. i was alone i.sometime after found they guys in the club . they did not speak to me at all. my intension was not to race them. but after i saw them showing off their bikes ..... my brain hit red rpm. and my grip was in auto blast mode. in the club i went with 3 shots of vodka ...and told them incase if you dont know this is a V-Max. then the bike instinct made us all have a good time.

Yep. That happens at times. You leave home with nothing but law abiding intentions, and then the power of the Vmax at your command gets the better of you, and you just can't resist the tempation to show it's power. Great feeling.

Yep. That happens at times. You leave home with nothing but law abiding intentions, and then the power of the Vmax at your command gets the better of you, and you just can't resist the tempation to show it's power. Great feeling.

Tell me about it! "I did a 400 ft long burnout today on the way home from work, I had just shifted to second and at 1/2 throttle she started spinning, I knew I needed to either shift to 3rd or back off to 1/4 throttle, But it felt so good!" I love may VMax!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: VMAX1260 Kicked Harley Butts..:clapping:

I'm not so lucky, Charlotte Harley riders know better.
They just wave hello, so I wave back.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back