released terrorist / murderer...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
What the fudge??

You blow up a plane - kill hundreds of people - willfully - then you are released to go home when you get cancer?

Really??
________
GPA

Last edited:
think jail and suffering would be the least he can do but letting him go home to die really sucks.... what ever happened to karma??? he should suffer no :ummm:

I SAW THIS ON THE NEWS TODAY , UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE ! KILL THAT SCUM BAG ! HE KILLED ALL OF THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE & CHILDREN & GETS TO GO HOME ! THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT ! AN EYE FOR AN EYE ! KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER !:th_biggun:

Stupid.....

I don't know what else to say....
:damn angry:

Don`t worry guys,
he too will suffer a worse fate and his soul will burn for all eternity,
The big man upstairs already has a plan worked out for him (I`1m sure of it) He once said "Vengance is mine !" so, I trust that the little bastard will pay dearly for what he has done along with the pain and suffering of the cancer.
It`s only a matter of time and, hs dosen`t have much of that...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:punk:

What could be better than the "hero's" welcome he got in the sand pit of a home country-------He will strap on a bomb and kill even more innocents( killing more infidels) Maybe then some of the politically correct will see the light.

I guess the plot has thickened...

I have heard that this was part of an exchange?

That's a hell of a lot different than "we have compassion..."
________
vaporizer shop

Last edited:
Bullshit. If one of my family members was on that plane I'd be waiting at the front gate of the prison to finish his sentence with a ,44 to the knee cap causing sever pain and severing his femoral artery causing him to bleed to death, but just to be safe, id hit the other knee as well and slice both his carotids. But, thats just me.

Hey "D" if that bastard straps on a bomb as a last act of martyrisim,
go find the bastard judge who released him and catch him comming out of the court room and blow his knees off , you`ll get thrown in but it will send a message.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>

Back