Rio Vista, California

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Does anybody live near Rio Vista? I am going to be there for a week. I,d like to find a place to rent a bike one of the days while I'm there. Preferredly a sportbike. Definately not a Hardly Ableson. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry Bro
That is like 350 miles from LA.
What the helll you doing out there, that is in the middle of no where???

That is where my wife grew up. She still has family there. It's right between Sacrimento and Frisco.

Grew upon a ranch a couple of miles north west of there. We still own it but I' ve been in Modesto fore five years now. Don't know where to rent a bike there, but if you find one I wouldn't mind riding up for a meet or a ride. Rand. P.S. Rio has been a speed trap as long as I can remember.

Hi Shawn,
Rio Vista zip for good riding in the area. Go west to the coast range and all the roads off Skyling Blvd are great( About 2 hrs away) or go east to the Sierra Nevada Mountains for great roads and 7 to 10,000 foot atlitude changes. Hyw 4 and 88 are great fun. Reno is just over the mountains if you wanted to take and overnite for even more good roads on lthe steeper side of the Sierra's. :eusa_dance:
Lew

Hey are you guys still coming out? If you found a bike to rent I'm sure your wife will know some islands to explore. The ride through Lodi up 4 to Markleyville and back down 88 is nice. There is a campground and a hot springs at markleyville . Then the other way. Fairfield to mankas corners up around lake berryessa down toward Winters to the diversion dam pleasants valley road back to 80 and fairfield. Anyway lots of nice drives. Hope I'm around when your here. Rand

Back