Spare some change???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is for when you are around alot of idiots. So they actually get the point of which direction you are heading.. LOL

Scooter

Yeah Kenny, I don't like the way your taillight is looking at me. That is creepy. Anything else has got to be better than what you have

Looks way better than mine... I'm putting a bid on it.
My reflector is not on my bike so if you would just kindly send me your old creepy reflector replacement I think we'd all be happy! I'll even go halfsies on shipping! :clapping:
I know, I know, such a great offer, how can it be refused! :confused2:

Looks way better than mine... I'm putting a bid on it.

I think you stole my Gary Spradley tail light...... LOL I have the same one but my turn signals are actually in the ends of the middle row.... Gary does some nice work.

Scooter

Yeah Kenny, I don't like the way your taillight is looking at me. That is creepy. Anything else has got to be better than what you have

I thought that it looked like those rubber nuts that the cowboys hang from their hitch LOL

Easy fellas, I just took that light off my bike so I could replace it with a new and imporved version.... NOT!:puke:

You guys still have turn signals? Hell I operate under the assumption that any item on my Max I haven't haven't used in more than a week can go bye bye. This is how I got rid of my signals, speedo, rear brake, clu....aw shit.

My reflector is not on my bike so if you would just kindly send me your old creepy reflector replacement I think we'd all be happy! I'll even go halfsies on shipping! :clapping:
I know, I know, such a great offer, how can it be refused! :confused2:

Well if I did that you'de have to take my HAC back rest aswell cuz it intigrates with it. You wouldn't want that ugly thing...not very macho at all.

And yes Scooter, Gary does do very nice work! Without bragging too much, the back of my reflector looks like yours but on the inside its a one off he made just for little o'l me.

That reminds me of a Max I saw at Reno's street vibes years ago, It was hideous, instantly gave me a knot in my gut! Buddy of mine wanted to put it out of its misery and he isn't really up on whats cool and custom for the Max. I took a pic but can't find it now. Probably a good thing.
I'm all for the respect of individuality but this was sad.

Well if I did that you'de have to take my HAC back rest aswell cuz it intigrates with it. You wouldn't want that ugly thing...not very macho at all.

And yes Scooter, Gary does do very nice work! Without bragging too much, the back of my reflector looks like yours but on the inside its a one off he made just for little o'l me.

That reminds me of a Max I saw at Reno's street vibes years ago, It was hideous, instantly gave me a knot in my gut! Buddy of mine wanted to put it out of its misery and he isn't really up on whats cool and custom for the Max. I took a pic but can't find it now. Probably a good thing.
I'm all for the respect of individuality but this was sad.
Yeah, and I'd probably send you my freshly powdercoated factory sissybar just so you could take your Vmax out in the daylight again, I mean with that setup it's no wonder you had extra lights on it b/c of only riding at night! I'd do that just because it would be the right thing to do!
Gary said he cannot do those lights anymore b/c his machinist buddy lost use of the mill. I have to find something different, cheap and that I'm able to take out in the daylight! :rofl_200:

Yeah, I heard that. What a bummer. It shouldn't be too hard to mill one out, theres several guys on here with cnc's. And the LED's came from signal dynamics I think. I'd lend mine out for a template if anyone decided to make a nice HAC brake reflector replacement.

Yeah, I heard that. What a bummer. It shouldn't be too hard to mill one out, theres several guys on here with cnc's. And the LED's came from signal dynamics I think. I'd lend mine out for a template if anyone decided to make a nice HAC brake reflector replacement.

Actually they came from Radiantz . I believe they are in Oregon.

Scooter

Latest posts

Back