Steering Head Bearing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfish

Reaction score
Does anybody know what part number would that be, and is E-bay a good place to buy them? Do you guys buy stuff like this from E-bay or bike store?

Does anybody know what part number would that be, and is E-bay a good place to buy them? Do you guys buy stuff like this from E-bay or bike store?

Pretty sure Morley sells OEM bearings, check with him. I usually go with Yamaha OEM for things like this....they're such a pain in the ass to change I'm reluctant to use an unproven brand, might bite you.

I only sell OEM bearings. Had a customer send his triple to me to repair along with an "All Balls" bearing kit. Had to remove and destroy his lower bearing that came in the kit since it bound up when it was installed. Put a new OEM unit on and it worked perfectly.

I sell them for $36 each.

Sean

I was asking because I saw bearings on E-bay for about $30 for upper and lower bearings. It is always better to ask before doing anything

I made the mistake of buying the fleaBay ones. Bottom one is supposed to be a sealed unit and what came was not. Rubbish.

Ended up having to buy OEM from the stealers (I just wanted to finish the job and ride) and it was way more expensive than Sean.

Yea, round it up to $80 with shipping. Email me directly and we can get the rest of the info we need to get you taken care of. I have them on hand too which many dealers don't have.

Sean
[email protected]

Thanx for all replies guys, just need to round up some money and I'll buy them from Morley. Thanx

Latest posts

Back