Street 1, GSXR1000 0

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A GUY I NEW , 20 YEARS AGO ( 600CC RICE ROCKET ) CLEANED HIS BIKE & USED ARMOR-ALL ON HIS TIRES , " A LITTLE TO CLOSE TO THE TREADS " , YOU GUY'S NO WHERE THIS IS GOING "LOL" FIRST RIGHT-HAND TURN HE LAID IT DOWN . THE BEST THING ABOUT IT , LATER THAT SAME YEAR WE WERE GOING RIDING DOWN TO THE SHORE , I HAD MY GSXR1100 , LONG SWEEPING RIGHT-HAND TURN HE LOST IT, THE BIKE WEN'T TUMBLING RIGHT INTO A BRANDNEW CAR ! AND TURNS OUT HE HAD NO INSURANCE , HE LOST HIS JOB OVER THIS ! THE BEST THING , "HE WAS A COP" ! TYPICAL COP ! ABOVE THE LAW ! THATS WHY I DON'T LIKE COP'S ! I GUESS WHEN YOU CRASH INTO A BRANDNEW CAR , FLASHING THE BADGE DOES'NT ALWAY'S WORK ! :rofl_200:

Ah, yeah. I remember my wedding night. :biglaugh:

Can't hardly pick on the guy. He just breathed on the throttle, and bang. Back to the shop for new plastics.
I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO WEAR A RUBBER ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT ! :rofl_200:

Now I dont care who you are, THATS FUNNY!!:rofl_200:

Just be thankful that his poor riding abilty didnt allow him to get any faster with that talent.

That asshole deserved every bit of humilliation he got!! Pulling that kind of shit in a crowded area.

He's damn lucky he isn't sitting in the slammer with a vehicular manslaughter charge hanging over his dumb ass!!

He is picking up pieces of the bike and scowling at the camera before he is checking to see if anyone is hurt from his 900 lbs hardley smashing into a car ???

Weak

Feel sorry for the GSXR rider - barely touched the throttle and it went down - as far as the Harley rider - that was just plain stupid IMO

Mike

Anyone who has ever been to a private bike rally at a dragstrip has seen the stupidity such as the hardley rider. Add a little alcohol and ya get the famous saying "Hold my beer and watch this":rofl_200:

Hardley riders are the best!! Trying to be like the jap bike riders with there poor engineered bikes!

I have seen that video before...everytime I see it the words Dumb fuck just come out of my mouth :confused2:

Back