Sturgis on the River 2008

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the latest weather outlook!

---------Friday------------Weekend

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
Well, I-80 is closed so I'm not sure if I am going to make it....

http://hb.511ia.org/main.jsf

It appears that 22 is still open, but we will see when they will be closing that. Dustin, we'll be in touch tomorrow, and try to make plans, but I'm not holding my breath for this weather to hold out. I really want to make it and meet some of those who I haven't had the chance to meed yet, but mother nature may have something else planned.

I'll try to touch base with Chris, Nathan, and Dustin tomorrow.

Jeff

Well, I-80 is closed so I'm not sure if I am going to make it....

It appears that 22 is still open, but we will see when they will be closing that. Dustin, we'll be in touch tomorrow, and try to make plans, but I'm not holding my breath for this weather to hold out. I really want to make it and meet some of those who I haven't had the chance to meed yet, but mother nature may have something else planned.

I'll try to touch base with Chris, Nathan, and Dustin tomorrow.

Jeff

Highway 6 or 61 beeotch! There's always a way! If its raining nathan and our ladies will be in the cages. Why not u jeff?

As I look at the map zoomed in, it only looks like 2 miles of I-80 is closed. I can ride through Iowa City, over to what looks to be Baker Ave. (County HWY X30) in West Branch, take that south to HWY 6, east to HWY 38, and back North to I-80 and be on our Merry way.

As I look at the map zoomed in, it only looks like 2 miles of I-80 is closed. I can ride through Iowa City, over to what looks to be Baker Ave. (County HWY X30) in West Branch, take that south to HWY 6, east to HWY 38, and back North to I-80 and be on our Merry way.

Highway 6 runs to 280 take 280 to 80 then to 61/Brady street.

I'm still going to try and make it, I think my wife is backing out though. I think Highway 22 is still open (for now anway) and we could always take that.

Dustin, I'll call you later this afternoon.

Jeff

I'm still going to try and make it, I think my wife is backing out though. I think Highway 22 is still open (for now anway) and we could always take that.

Dustin, I'll call you later this afternoon.

Jeff

Why can't you take 61 to 280 to 80? :ummm::confused2:

THANK YOU.

Thanks to everyone to making this a great event with a strong Vmax presence. It was great to meet and get to know everyone and your guests and better halves. I will get all my photos posted very soon.
Please add yours as well.

Jeff and Dustin,
We missed you on this one. Thanks for trying so hard to get here. I hope you found entertainment in Iowa City. Stay dry and we'll catch you next time. Please check out the new thread IA IL Drag Day. Are you in?

Nathan, looked like a great time! Would you mind doing a short write-up for the next regional newsletter? I'd like to include that and your pics. Thanks!

Nathan, looked like a great time! Would you mind doing a short write-up for the next regional newsletter? I'd like to include that and your pics. Thanks!

I think you can count on that as he wants to get in to the V-Boost too!

I have some pics on my phone and will upload tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for coming out Susan and I enjoyed seeing everyone and would love to see you all again. I'm sorry Susan and I left early but fathers day was more important.

Cheers all!

Chris

OK so here are the pics all be them shitty (phone) you get the point!

:biglaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0113.jpg