the omnipotence of the ring!!!v-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artem85

Reaction score
Hi guys! These are the rings made ​​in Russia)
ring of cobalt.
for true connoisseurs of the brand v-max /
do you have something like that ?
bfc8a544d1df.jpg

7e448a6663fb.jpg

f22a88d77150.jpg

a5414820d30a.jpg

That is VERY cool. Ive never seen anything like that, and I dont believe that they are available here.

ring overrunning clutch .... more than the name fits ) because one of the biggest and most legendary motorcycle sores that ) his style resembles the side grilles and center overrunning clutch ) ) ) I do not believe that you have nothing to do something like that came up !!!

Judging from the source, I think a microfilm compartment.

BTW, if you're a fan of ordinance in film, I think From Russia With Love may have been the first instance of the Stoner AR-7 collapsible rifle being used in a movie, where James Bond uses it to shoot a helicopter crew member trying to kill him by dropping hand grenades out the rotary aircraft, only this time, he's shot, and drops it in the 'copter (pic on the dust jacket in the attachment)

That is a neat ring, how many rubles?

That's is bad ass. What is the purpose of the screw at the top of the Rings?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 37
Judging from the source, I think a microfilm compartment.

BTW, if you're a fan of ordinance in film, I think From Russia With Love may have been the first instance of the Stoner AR-7 collapsible rifle being used in a movie, where James Bond uses it to shoot a helicopter crew member trying to kill him by dropping hand grenades out the rotary aircraft, only this time, he's shot, and drops it in the 'copter (pic on the dust jacket in the attachment)

I did not understand where does the bond )
Ring in Russia worth 60 bucks ... welcome )
but it seems to me in your wonderful country craftsmen no less than ours ) and will be able to do something like that!

What would be cool and innovative, is build a micro hinge into the band of the ring, that would allow it to open / close a bit, and that "radiator pipe" screw, to lock it into place..

An adjustable ring can be marketed to way more people, than one with a single size.

OK, here it is: the ring is from Russia, yes? And the second James Bond film is "From Russia With Love."

The comment about the "why the screw?" James Bond often used a Minox camera to take surreptitious pictures, on tiny film, and 'microdots' have a history as being part of spy-lore from WW II to the most-recent Mission Impossible. The screw opens a secret compartment where you store the negatives. Well, maybe not so-secret... but it's all in fun. You know, like Putin riding a horse without his shirt on, for a photo opportunity. The Cold War never ended.

I did not understand where does the bond )
Ring in Russia worth 60 bucks ... welcome )
but it seems to me in your wonderful country craftsmen no less than ours ) and will be able to do something like that!

This viewing window tags
if you ask a me such a question. It means you're not familiar with this bike !
Do not write about your ass .!!

I think we may have a language issue. I thought the ring was bad ass / cool it's the same meaning. I do know the bike and mine had a coolant hose there not a big screw. I just thought that may be the top pivoted open on the screw.

are these 4 sale? nevermind
found it on ebay

I went to Ebay yesterday as soon as I saw the ring. I didn't find it. Where did you see it? I think there's definately a market for them here. Artem, Can you get more of them.

I think we may have a language issue. I thought the ring was bad ass / cool it's the same meaning. I do know the bike and mine had a coolant hose there not a big screw. I just thought that may be the top pivoted open on the screw.

Just for the sake of God for my english , I'm not right ponyal.ty rights.

OK, here it is: the ring is from Russia, yes? And the second James Bond film is "From Russia With Love."

The comment about the "why the screw?" James Bond often used a Minox camera to take surreptitious pictures, on tiny film, and 'microdots' have a history as being part of spy-lore from WW II to the most-recent Mission Impossible. The screw opens a secret compartment where you store the negatives. Well, maybe not so-secret... but it's all in fun. You know, like Putin riding a horse without his shirt on, for a photo opportunity. The Cold War never ended.

I understood. have not watched this movie )

Latest posts

Back