the omnipotence of the ring!!!v-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! :) My name is Andrew, I'm from Russia. These rings was my idea) I am very glad that you like them! I can make a ring for you (you need to inform the size)

it's me :)
uIBsrn-nqx0.jpg

this is my motorcycle

0ZTC2Qyk6LQ.jpg

this is my job

u2CwvLD0JbM.jpg

K6xV85Si46g.jpg

nximbmiW43I.jpg

6HqwCji4kfs.jpg

I'm digging the 67 Impala!.......Small or big block?......Stick or auto?.........How many of those are over there?....................Tom.

I'm digging the 67 Impala!.......Small or big block?......Stick or auto?.........How many of those are over there?....................Tom.
Hi, I found the car at a gas station on the road to the sea. I was riding on a motorcycle. details about the car I do not know, but there is the sound of a big block :D cars in the caring hands, excellent condition

Hi
Can i order 2 rings. I Will give you the size.... And whats the Price ??? View attachment 51259 thats my Hercules

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice bike!!! :)

Yes, you can order the rings. Price about $ 80-85 with delivery.

What about Co,Cr,Mo? (cobalt chrome molybdenum) perfect fusion! used in medicine, specifically dentistry. It does not darken, and scratch resistant. I think it is better than silver.

Finally got my ring size figured out. Not sure if you can get a conversion for the U.S. sizing? Looks like a 13.5 is my right ring finger size (22.61mm).

Back