Thinking about it...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil-Seed

Reaction score
Hate to even think about it, but thinking about selling the Max... :ummm:

It's a 98 with 30K+ miles...
Barnett Clutch
Shindy masters
Braided brake and clutch
190 rear
3" over swingarm
Drag bars
Barend mirrors
Wavy rear disc
R1 front brakes
Exactrep shorty rear fender (on the way as of today)

So, do you think $2800 is a good price? If so, I'd be willing to let it go to someone on this forum.

I guess it depends on the market in your area. I'd be listing it for more than that in Ontario. Good luck - should sell quick.

Dale

Put on a stock swingarm/wheel and leave the stock rear fender. Ask the same $2800 for the bike and then sell those other parts to get more money in the long run.

Put on a stock swingarm/wheel and leave the stock rear fender. Ask the same $2800 for the bike and then sell those other parts to get more money in the long run.

Good idea....gotta find all the stock parts. I do have the wheel and a almost new tire and as far as the swingarm, may have to ebay that one.

Hate to even think about it, but thinking about selling the Max... :ummm:

It's a 98 with 30K+ miles...
Barnett Clutch
Shindy masters
Braided brake and clutch
190 rear
3" over swingarm
Drag bars
Barend mirrors
Wavy rear disc
R1 front brakes
Exactrep shorty rear fender (on the way as of today)

So, do you think $2800 is a good price? If so, I'd be willing to let it go to someone on this forum.

I would snatch this up in a freakin HURRY!

I see you live in Maryland... I'm gonna be in Baltimore for three days in the beginning of August

I would snatch this up in a freakin HURRY!

I see you live in Maryland... I'm gonna be in Baltimore for three days in the beginning of August

I am in MD... When in August? I am going on vacation in August.

Back