Tire balancing beads

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI, dynabeads does not recommend using their product with passenger car tires that have an aspect ratio less than 65. Not sure what size your tires are but may be worth checking into that. Check the FAQ section of their website for more info.

Didn't know that, thanks for the info. Just checked and they are 65's. Coincidence. Forgot to get the info for my supplier before I left for work tonight, sorry about that

I've changed out several tires on my bikes that've had the beads installed. I salvage the beads for the new tire. I've never came across any little black beads added to the mix.

I haven't done very many changes, 8 or 10 at the most but the tire I found them in was a shinko rear....stopped using the beads after that so I can't say it happens with every tire. :confused2:

Dyna beads...its all I ever run in my bikes anymore. Nothing but good luck with them in my bikes. Most all of my friends have converted over to them also.

Latest posts

Back