Took the big leap and ordered a full 4 into 2 exhaust system!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never even seen a 9mm bolt!

he means 8mm
LOL, your right Garrett. I did check my cut off section of allen wrench and thought it said 9mm. I should have used my reading glasses, upon rechecking it is indeed 8mm.:oops::doh:

arent you done yet?? come on, get it installed already!!!......lol

man i hope my marks gets here this week!!!

That's why I love this site, I didn't order new gaskets. I ride the bike to work at least 3 days a week and the weather is perfect! I'll go ahead and order some gaskets now.Should I get OEM gaskets? "Looks like next Saturday is install day! "It could be a spur of the moment tech day!". And Kyle I'm sure you have had plenty of bike work lately! LOL

Bill

allisontech: PM a couple of us with an address so we can find you Saturday...:biglaugh:

What Time and a Phone Number Too.....

I'm heading to Leesburg this weekend so it look's like the 26th would be the day."I hate to keep everyone waiting so long though". Dave and Kyle do you think I should post it as a tech day? Maybe JBrett and those guy's would respond. I can do Burgers for sure! Let me know what you think. "We could call it Central Florida Tech day in the country!" LOL

Bill :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm heading to Leesburg this weekend so it look's like the 26th would be the day."I hate to keep everyone waiting so long though". Dave and Kyle do you think I should post it as a tech day? Maybe JBrett and those guy's would respond. I can do Burgers for sure! Let me know what you think. "We could call it Central Florida Tech day in the country!" LOL

Bill :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Post it as A Tech day & lets do it. Also let me know if there is any thing I can help you with.

Post it as A Tech day & lets do it. Also let me know if there is any thing I can help you with.

I will go ahead and post it, Depending on the response do you want to bring the bike lift,and some of your goodies? I think I'm ready for the braided front brake lines too!

Bill:biglaugh:

Here is a pic of the kit as it showed up at my door. Looks like the remainder of this post will happen on the 27th. We are going to use the exhaust install as a good reason to have a tech day, to get some fellow Maxer's together! We are holding "Central Florida Tech Day in the country" on the 26th of this month.

Bill

Attachments

• IMAG0180.jpg
    IMAG0180.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 74
i'm jealous, i cant wait to see a brown truck drop off a box like that at my door.... should be this week if Mark got the parts to finish mine.

Not with any tools that I have on my computer but we'll have to compare the box to my Marks box I have saved at home. I can hardly wait to see what Bill has in the box as well!

Bill, Just aa Thought.

Kyle should load his truck up with parts and bring the lift if he possibly can, without killing himself to get it into the truck... I'm not much help there, he and I both have bad backs...

Not with any tools that I have on my computer but we'll have to compare the box to my Marks box I have saved at home. I can hardly wait to see what Bill has in the box as well!

Hmmm, then we need an agent in place, with a spy-cam!! :rofl_200:

Yeah, box looks a little familiar....no? :confused2:

:hijacked:

i talked to mark today, it seems the parts he has been waiting for are not in yet. he was going to call the MFG today and find out where they are. mine will be the first one shipped out when the parts come in. its ready accept for the parts he is waiting for...:bang head: hopefully i get it by next week. dont really matter quite yet, theres still snow in my yard and tons of cinders on the roads yet. i'm just excited and wish it were here already so i could get it installed!! i dont have a fancy lift so i will be doing it on the floor and i dont know any fellow maxers real real close so my dad and i are going to do the install. 1967max is the closest to me, your welcome to come up when i do it if ya want.

give me a call you got my #, I will post pics of my 4 into 2 into 1 marks system when i clean the bike up shes a Dirty Dirty girl.

Latest posts

Back