" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Similar than the CFL halo, but it looks damned good and original.
+1 for the look, hope it can bring some additional light to the low beam :p

Now who gave you a driller and solder ? :rofl_200:

What have you done with that beautiful headlight? LOL

Nice work, i like it. But its illegal here :biglaugh:

Remainds me the ANGEL EYES leds rings from cars:

Now who gave you a driller and solder ? :rofl_200:

What have you done with that beautiful headlight? LOL

Nice work, i like it. But its illegal here :biglaugh:

Remainds me the ANGEL EYES leds rings from cars:
i .. THAT WAS THE BEST PART , DRILLING ONE OF THE HOLES RIGHT THROUGH THE " DOT " EMBOSSED INTO THE GLASS ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

I know, and I rarely run my red scoop lights out of fear of getting a ticket! I only run them when I am out of town, on back roads. I guess I need to change the color to amber so I can use them all the time. Good winter project if I can find the time to do it.:bang head:

I run all my blue through town...they are on a toggle switch tho.
IF I see a cop I switch them off!
One night I was running down through town and caught a red light....sitting there in all my blue led glory and guess who pulls up next to me?...local popo....he looks at it....smiles and when the light turned, just drove away!
Talk about being scared shitless!
so....how much you gonna charge for doing these coprunner???

i ." MAN "ISN'T ANYTHING SACRED ? .. PLUS , SHIT , THATS WAY TO EASY , AS YOU NO , THERES NOTHING LIKE DOING YOUR OWN MODIFICATIONS ! .. :punk: .. PS. I WOULD LOVE TO NO THE SPECS. OF THE BULBS THEIR USING ! .. THIS IS WHAT I USED , CLICK & SCROLL DOWN . .. http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&category=ACCENTS&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2FwiredLED.htm

you gonna do them for the vmax community?
i . " YES " , ONCE I SELL MY HOUSE AND MOVE TO FLORIDA , BUY A HOUSE WITH A 3 CAR GARAGE , SO I HAVE ALL OF MY TOOLS SET UP , SO I CAN DO CUSTOM WORK , WITHOUT KNEELING DOWN ON MY WASHROOM FLOOR & DOING THE MAJORITY OF MY WORK ON MY KITCHEN COUNTER ! .. :rofl_200:.. MAN I CANT WAIT ! .. :punk: .. :clapping: .. :eusa_dance:

i . HERE IT IS , BACK ON THE BIKE ! .. :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1379.jpg
    100_1379.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_1380.jpg
    100_1380.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_1376.jpg
    100_1376.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1377.jpg
    100_1377.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_1381.jpg
    100_1381.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_1382.jpg
    100_1382.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1383.jpg
    100_1383.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 57
First off, has anyone else noticed that Dreamster and Copeunner look like brothers separated at birth judging by their avatars, their love of the Vmax and their affinity for all things custom? I'm just saying!.....
Second, my hat is off to you Tim, what a great result! We knew you had it in you the whole time. I think creations like this should be Mod Monkey eligible don't you guys? I mean this, a Maxgasser seat, a Morley Airbox mod, the Guru's reflash. All of them should be recognized by our community! Anyways, before your stinkin head explodes with pride, well done sir and I'm sure you will have me and Rick at the to of your order list once you get settled in down south.
PATMAX

I like they way it looks,how much light does it put out?
i . I REALLY WONT NO UNTIL MORE SNOW MELTS AT THE BACK OF MY TRAILER SO I CAN GET IT OUTSIDE ! .. IF YOU LOOK AT PICTURE #1377 YOU CAN SEE THE SNOW AT THE BACK OF MY TRAILER & UP AGAINST THE FENCE , THAT ISN'T LETTING ME PUT MY TRAILER DOOR ALL THE WAY DOWN ! .. AS FAR AS A DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT , IT WILL BE GREAT ! .. AS FAR AS REPLACING THE LOW BEAM , I WONT NO UNTIL THEN ! .. :confused2:

First off, has anyone else noticed that Dreamster and Cop runner look like brothers separated at birth judging by their avatars, their love of the Vmax and their affinity for all things custom? I'm just saying!.....
Second, my hat is off to you Tim, what a great result! We knew you had it in you the whole time. I think creations like this should be Mod Monkey eligible don't you guys? I mean this, a Maxgasser seat, a Morley Air box mod, the Guru's re-flash. All of them should be recognized by our community! Anyways, before your stinking head explodes with pride, well done sir and I'm sure you will have me and Rick at the top of your order list once you get settled in down south.
PATMAX
i THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS " PATMAX " I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ! .. :punk: .. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT IT WOULD HAVE GONE THAT SMOOTH , I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE STALLED FOR SO LONG ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

i THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS " PATMAX " I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ! .. :punk: .. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT IT WOULD HAVE GONE THAT SMOOTH , I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE STALLED FOR SO LONG ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

Looks fantastic, Tim. Can't wait to see it in person while riding the Taconic with you....Definately don't want to forget my camera this year...:rofl_200:

i I WOUND UP TAKING MY " HIGH BEAM " WIRE OUT OF THE CONNECTOR FOR THE STOCK BULB AND PUTTING 3 PLY'S OF SHRINK TUBING ON IT AND THE LED BULBS IN THE HEADLIGHT ARE PLUGGED RIGHT INTO THE RUNNING LIGHT CONNECTORS , SO I THINK THAT IT WILL WORK OUT GOOD , THE LED'S IN THE HEADLIGHT ARE ON/OFF WITH THE KEY , SO I WILL RIDE IN THE DAYTIME WITH MY HEADLIGHT SWITCH IN THE " HIGH BEAM " POSITION , THE STOCK BULB WILL NOT BE LIT BECAUSE THE WIRE IS OUT OF THE CONNECTOR , BUT THE " HIGH BEAM " INDICATOR LIGHT IS LIT , AND THIS IS GOOD , SO WHEN IT GETS DARK AND I NOTICE THE INDICATOR LIT , I WILL THEN SWITCH TO LOW BEAM & THEN THE STOCK BULB WILL BE LIT AND THE LED'S ! .. I WILL LET YOU GUY'S NO AFTER I RIDE IT , I REALLY WONT NO UNTIL THEN HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR SURE !

:hmmm:, Tim , can you get them lights in cop light Blue,I have an Idea.oh yeah and a flasher unit too!

Brother that shit is off the hook:worthy:, man that is by far the best mod i have ever seen on the bike. You've out done yourself man what a great job and better idea. Hats off to ya brotha.:punk::punk:

so better get set up in that new shop of yours as im for sure gonna need a mod like that:hmmm:

Thumbs up Tim!:punk:

When are you gonna start selling them?

Back