" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way cool, cant wait to see it lit-up!
i .. ME EITHER ! .. THE THINGS ON THE LOWER RIGHT SIDE ARE THE DIAMOND BITS & TO THE LEFT OF THEM ARE THE PIECES THAT WERE DRILLED OUT ! .. I WAS SO NERVOUS DRILLING IT ! .. BACK BY THE HEADLIGHT ARE THE INDIVIDUAL LED. BULBS . .. I AM SO FRIGGING GLAD THAT ITS WORKING OUT ! .. :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_1348.jpg
    100_1348.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 34
how was the drilling? bit didnt want to walk or any thing, no cracking?

how was the drilling? bit didn't want to walk or any thing, no cracking?
i .. " RICK " , LOOK AT THE LITTLE PIECES THAT CAME OUT , THE BACKS ARE CHIPPED , AS THE DRILL BIT STARTS COMING OUT THE BACK SIDE , ITS CHIPS , THEY SAY WHEN DRILLING GLASS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DRILL 2 ' THIRDS OF THE WAY THROUGH AND THEN FLIP IT OVER AND DRILL IT THE REST OF THE WAY FROM THE BACK ! .. BUT THAT CANNOT BE DONE WITH OUR HEADLIGHTS ! .. SO I HAD TO " WING IT " ! .. :confused2:

SWEET !!!!!! "Well worth the wait" I cant wait to see the lights on!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:Nice work

This has got to be an award winning headlight!!!! :worthy:

Bill

Nice job Tim! Creative job, and I'm sure you won't see that at another stop light! I can hardly wait to see it lit up!
...CAMERA! SOME ACTION WITH MORE TO FOLLOW! .....JUST WAITING ON THE LIGHTS! :punk::thumbs up::eusa_dance:

SWEET !!!!!! "Well worth the wait" I cant wait to see the lights on!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:Nice work

This has got to be an award winning headlight!!!! :worthy:

Bill
i .. YEAH , I'M HOPING THAT WHEN ITS DONE ( LIT-UP AND BACK ON MY MAX ) THAT EVERYONE LIKES IT AND THE FEBRUARY " MOD MONKEY " LIKES IT !

Nice job Tim! Creative job, and I'm sure you won't see that at another stop light! I can hardly wait to see it lit up!
...CAMERA! SOME ACTION WITH MORE TO FOLLOW! .....JUST WAITING ON THE LIGHTS! :punk::thumbs up::eusa_dance:
THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS BRIAN , I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT ON THE BIKE AND LIT-UP , MYSELF ! .. :punk:

i . AT LEAST NOW ALL OF YOU GUY'S CAN SEE WHAT I'M UP AGAINST DOING THESE " MOD'S " , I HAVE TO DRAG MY DRILL-PRESS OUT OF THE DOWNSTAIRS CLOSET & PUT IT IN THE WASH ROOM AND KNEEL DOWN WHILE MY BUDDY HOLDS A FLASHLIGHT SO I CAN SEE , AND THEN GO UPSTAIRS AND FINISH WHERE I DO MOST OF MY " MOD'S " , ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER ! .. :confused2: .. I MEAN , " WTF "

Tim you need a workshop! Bring an pad of paper and pencil then we'll borrow a tape measure from Danny to measure up the Brownie Run Workshop! Your new digs in Florida better include a proper space for moddin'!

sweet man, it looks awesome, cant wait to see the light comming at us on the next BR/11.

guess the closest things to spikes on the lense as you can get eh hahahahah.

you know!!!!!! if those where alternating red and blue lights, might be the badest "cop chaser" that cop runner ever drove hahahah set up a relay to flash, hahahah be fun as hell chasing other bikes around, then get a look at the man in the suit hahahahahha

I can't wait to see them lit up!!! Looks sweet!!!
i . TODAY I WILL HOT WIRE IT IN MY HOUSE & POST PICTURES , I OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO DO SOME WIRING AT THE HEADLIGHT PLUG ON THE BIKE , BUT I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO PUT IT ON THE BIKE UNTIL NEXT WEEK-END ! .. :confused2:

Looks good Tim! I'll bet you were nervous as hell when drilling that glass! Probably waiting to hear that "crack" drilling the last hole!!!

Ok heres my guess.. Remember his gauge mod where he replaced the lights with the red led lights..My guess it has to do with leds within the housing. for when the bike is parked..If its not his idea, I might just have to try this :)

Tims, looks good, cant wait to see it lit. Your the type of thinker that one day your going to invent something that you patent and makes you a fortune.. I think a prize is in order for having guessed this mod from the start...Something like a complimentary Cop Runnner Mod.. :)

Looks good Tim! I'll bet you were nervous as hell when drilling that glass! Probably waiting to hear that "crack" drilling the last hole!!!
i .. YEAH , I WAS MORE NERVOUS THEN THE NIGHT " I LOST MY VIRGINITY " ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200:.. :rofl_200:.. :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back