" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think its a little too early for april fools joke.........

Maybe now.. but wait til april! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::cheers: :barf:

I'm gonna skull f@$k someone if this drags on much further! The anticipation is KILLING ME.

(Yelling to the back) JIMMY...GET MY HACKSAW!

They call me...the antagonist.

LOL ,LOL

i " OK " " OK " " OK " THIS MOD IS GOING TO BE DONE TODAY , IN MY HAND , BUT I CANT PUT IT BACK ON THE BIKE , BECAUSE I CANT GET TO MY TRAILER ( TO MUCH FUCKING SNOW ! ) , BUT IT WILL BE POWERED-UP WITH THE ODYSSEY BATTERY FROM MY SONS WAGON & THERE WILL BE PICTURES POSTED ! .. :punk: .. IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT , THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF ME HANGING MYSELF WITH MY PANTS DOWN AROUND MY ANKLES ! .. :confused2: .. :rofl_200:.. :damn angry: .. :rofl_200:

i " OK " " OK " " OK " THIS MOD IS GOING TO BE DONE TODAY , IN MY HAND , BUT I CANT PUT IT BACK ON THE BIKE , BECAUSE I CANT GET TO MY TRAILER ( TO MUCH FUCKING SNOW ! ) , BUT IT WILL BE POWERED-UP WITH THE ODYSSEY BATTERY FROM MY SONS WAGON & THERE WILL BE PICTURES POSTED ! .. :punk: .. IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT , THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF ME HANGING MYSELF WITH MY PANTS DOWN AROUND MY ANKLES ! .. :confused2: .. :rofl_200:.. :damn angry: .. :rofl_200:

hanging yourself and letting your self hang are two way different things bro :surprise:

LOL, no need to go such drastic measures Tim, buckle your pants back up and quit trying to assault our minds and eyes! :protest::notworki::ban00000::6a: :th_signs60::ignore:
Looking forward to the MOD unveiling and nothing else!:rofl_200::punk::rofl_200::punk::eek:h yeah:

Tim , Take your time. Today doesnt run out untill 1159 pm.and besides anything good is worth waiting for( it better be good weve been waiting a long time)

OOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGG.
Huh, it was just a bug in my ass. No worries Tim. All good things take time and are most likely worth it in the long run.
No pressure.

Sent from my DROID2

Hmm, Kenny been sending messages from his phone all day....Nah, he couldn't be, UM, could he?
Be careful Tim, he may be close, that last message may be just to throw you off your guard.
Patiently waiting here!:smoke000:

Hmm, Kenny been sending messages from his phone all day....Nah, he couldn't be, UM, could he?
Be careful Tim, he may be close, that last message may be just to throw you off your guard.
Patiently waiting here!:smoke000:

Veeeeery interesting observation Brian.....a BOLO was released about three hours ago for an individual who has been vibrating through toll exchanges....I've been hearing reports of this strange activity for the last few hours. The subject in question does indeed appear to be en-route to the mid-Atlantic coastal area, and originating from somewhere in the northwestern part of the country.

But, you think it might be Kenny? Nah, just can't be! :punk:

Although he seems to have learned how to vibrate through walls.....why not a toll booth too? :hmmm:

No pressure Tim, but if were talking Eastern time, there's less than 5 hours left in today!!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOL

Veeeeery interesting observation Brian.....a BOLO was released about three hours ago for an individual who has been vibrating through toll exchanges....I've been hearing reports of this strange activity for the last few hours. The subject in question does indeed appear to be en-route to the mid-Atlantic coastal area, and originating from somewhere in the northwestern part of the country.

But, you think it might be Kenny? Nah, just can't be! :punk:

Although he seems to have learned how to vibrate through walls.....why not a toll booth too? :hmmm:
Wow, I had heard that he was able transport himself through objects using the highly experimental technique vibrato segmentation, aka " vibration" but it seems it has developed into the subject controlling object around them now too. Ah, well, I really don't know anything about this at all. In fact, that imaginative technique I mentioned has no basis whatsoever in fact.
I just want the American people to know...I DID NOT HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN ANY OF THE ALLEGED EVENTS, AT ALL, any allegations to this fact are false!
Be careful Tim, be very careful!
:coolgleamA:

i .. " OK " , HERE WE GO , ITS NOT COMPLETELY DONE BUT YOU GUYS WILL GET THE IDEA ! .. I HAVE TO WAIT UP TO 24 FOR WHAT I USED TO SECURE THE BULBS TO DRY , BEFORE I CAN INSTALL THE 12 GROMMETS & SOLDER THE WIRES :confused2: , BUT ANYWAY , WHAT I HAVE BEEN FIGURING OUT HOW TO DO & RESEARCHING TO DEATH IS , I WANTED TO DRILL HOLES THROUGH THE GLASS ON THE FACE OF MY HEADLIGHT AND INSTALL LED. BULBS AS MY DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS , SO ANYWAY , I WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE TO DRILL THROUGH HEADLIGHT GLASS , SO THE RESEARCH WAS ON , ONCE I FOUND OUT THAT IT CAN BE DONE , THE I HAD TO GET THE BRIGHTEST LED'S MADE , SO ONCE I FOUND OUT AND HAD THEM IN MY HANDS , THEN I COULD MEASURE THEM TO DETERMINE WHAT SIZE DIAMOND DRILL BITS THAT I NEEDED , THEN I ORDERED THEM , SO TODAY I STARTED , I HAD TO MAKE A " JIG " OUT OF WOOD TO HOLD MY HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY , THEN I HAD TO FILL A TUPPERWARE CONTAINER WITH WATER ( YOU SHOULD DRILL GLASS UNDER WATER ) KEEPS THE BIT COOL & KEEPS IT FROM CLOGGING WITH GLASS PARTICLES ! .. SO IN THE PICTURES YOU CAN SEE ME DRILLING THE 12 HOLES THROUGH THE GLASS UNDER WATER , AND THEN DRILLING OUT THE BACK OF THE LIGHT FOR THE WIRES TO COME STRAIGHT OUT FROM EACH BULB , THEN I SECURED THEM , AND WHILE IT WAS DRYING , I WENT OUT TO DINNER ! :punk:.. I CANT DO ANYMORE WORK ON IT UNTIL IT DRIES , WHEN THE LED. LIGHTS ARE ON , MY HEADLIGHT WILL NOT BE ON , IN THE DAYTIME !

Attachments

• 100_1336.jpg
    100_1336.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_1338.jpg
    100_1338.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_1341.jpg
    100_1341.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_1344.jpg
    100_1344.jpg