Tuning my VGAS and Dyna 3000 on my new VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally have had no issues with the Dyna and if it breaks ill buy another if only for the rev limiter, Like many that's the thing I like about it best.

Be a lot better unit if it had "switchable" full retard for nitrous etc.

I think the early models for analog bikes
May have had that but am not sure.

I think I have a deal worked out with Sean @ Morleys Muscle on the front wheel. Waiting on a shipping confirmation and then its a done deal. Can't wait to have matching wheels!

Go with the scoops instead of stacks.

Attachments

• vmax with marks 038.jpg
    vmax with marks 038.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 28
  • vmax with marks 036.jpg
    vmax with marks 036.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 70
attachment.php

Those just look awesome and being functional makes them a HUGE plus. Jon hit a home run with those scoops.

Todd

Go with the scoops instead of stacks.

Badazz for sure! I would love to have those and in many ways I like them better, but the bike already came with stacks, I love the "open" look, even with the bonnets on it, and I am nt about to shell out that much money for the scoops(although I dont doubt they are worth it, I'm just a poor southern white boy).

They aren't going to add any significant amount of power and they are sure expensive. I would like to think that he could have made them for less money?

Sean

They aren't going to add any significant amount of power and they are sure expensive. I would like to think that he could have made them for less money?

Sean

Making the mold would have been the time consuming part, but once that was done, I imagine they are pretty easy and cheap to make. Jon has treated me really good though. He is talented and comes out with some great products and has superb customer service. I have called him way past business hours several times.

Ah yes, I forgot that the scoops were not actually made by Jon. It looks like the pricing has come down a long way on the standard scoops and millenium scoops. It does not list the vgas being available direct so Jon may have an exclusive deal on them (not likely) or the website simply isn't updated.

If you haven't had any bad customer service from Jon just give it time. The odds are not in your favor.

Sean

Dyna does make a plug in rev. limiter only, for our bikes, I believe. Around $200. I really want one. Who can watch the tach when your redlining in upper gears? I might wait for another group buy if Gary does another on the Ignitechs. They aren't much more than just the Rev limiter, and have a lot of extras.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back