Two up advice needed.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images
this is how I solved my two up issue's with the max 2000.00 dollars on craigslist and you'll probably spend close to that trying to make the max comfortable for the both of you and still won't be totally satisfied, just my opinion and I still have the max for when I have the need to go fast :)

This pic brings back memories! I had my 1st date with Shala on my 86 Venture. She had tears when we sold it.

I happen to like my MaxGasser. Here is a pic of the bike, and so you can see the difference between a stock seat, and a MaxGasser. I know that Rick (twistedmax) has a loaner program, so get with him, and see what he has to say. Ive ridden 400 miles in 1 day, whereas with the stock seat I would be praying that it was time to fuel up the bike after 100 miles.

The MaxGasser will NOT lower you in the seat. It is a little bit lower....but its wider as well, so I didnt see any height reduction VS the stock seat.

All in all, I think it was money well spent. Some people like the looks of a MaxGasser.....some dont.

I will 110% vote for the maxgasser.
Rick let me try it out on a ride we did last year. (My stock seat is shaved down to look cool..but comfort suuuuuxxx.)

The gasser is verry comfy indeed.
I hated giving it back.

And the best part..Rick is a great guy...well and its a really comfy seat.

Maxgasser..your wife will thank you for it. :)

T.

Rick is working on getting his loaner seat to me from its current deployment. I'm eagerly waiting.

Last edited:
Back